Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few others that I follow have put loads pics & vids up, several scanning round the event ..... none of them show Jess so she was definitely tucked up a corner somewhere dark and out the way I reckon

Reactions: 6
For all her strutting round in her underwear, dancing and gurning in front of her camera at home, she hasn’t really got any body positivity in real life situations has she. She’s the token plus size for in the style, sure it’s making her money but she’s just a cash cow for them.

I can imagine how awkward and out of place she felt at that party. True positivity about her body would have her strutting her stuff on the dance floor not giving a tit…..

Reactions: 15
I can imagine how awkward and out of place she felt at that party. True positivity about her body would have her strutting her stuff on the dance floor not giving a tit…..
That’s how she was when I first started following her. I remember she was a bridesmaid and she put up videos of her dancing about and looking happy and confident.

It baffles me that she’ll wobble about in her underwear on Instagram but is too ashamed of her size anxious to walk down the street and post a letter fully clothed. I guess she doesn’t see people online that might be judging her.

God it's all so cringe and fake. There's a video floating about of a speech Adam gave and he mentions how ITS is for all shapes and sizes, their inclusiveness blah blah blah (which we all know is complete bullshit as he uses Jess as the token fatty). The same video shows a room filled with incredibly slim women who all look the same with their blonde hair, fake tan, hair extensions, size 8 asses. Jess would have stuck out like a sore thumb so no wonder she hid herself away in a corner all night.

I actually feel sorry for her. Just a teeny, tiny amount - don't come @ me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
Why?
No one forced her to become the token fatty

She could have kept her part time job and do Insta on the side. She’d would be equally as successful or perhaps even more so

Reactions: 6
Why?
No one forced her to become the token fatty

She could have kept her part time job and do Insta on the side. She’d would be equally as successful or perhaps even more so
Literally just said don't come at me haha. But I know how she must have felt - to be in a room surrounded by people like that. Yes she's brought it all on herself and could change a lot of things, has chosen to go down this path "career wise" (for want of a better phrase because that should never be called a career!). All I'm saying is I felt for her after seeing some of the videos floating about.

• Heart
So she's just posted her outfit which is hideous but the pink shoes & bag make it look even worse

Reactions: 8
So she's just posted her outfit which is hideous but the pink shoes & bag make it look even worse
She’ll be well aware she’s featured nowhere on ITSs socials and you almost feel like she’s posted that to prove she was included. Not a good outfit choice imo but it never was going to be the fact she’s wearing something from her own collection 🤭

Reactions: 5
She got mentioned on Charlotte Crosby’s insta story so she probably wont stop going on about it for weeks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her outfit isn’t great, nothing new there, but all I can think about is how HOT she must have been. A long sleeve polo neck jumper in a (minimal) crowd, I’m sweating just thinking about it 🥵 And wearing her hair down.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I mean shows how much she really means to ITS and their inclusivity if they didn’t even put her on their stories. Makes me, as a fatty, feel a bit tit about the company tbh.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, did she just say on the train home she had a suitcase, a weekend bag, her handbag and a Selfriges bag?! How long was she away for?!

Reactions: 9
She’s like a giddy school girl just cos Adam apparently named her in his speech 🤦🏻‍♀️ So he should. Sad thing is he only remembers her because she’s the token plus size collab. Seen photos of him and Adam with Perrie, Jac, Charlotte and Billie but yet to see one of him with Jess. He’s been social media silent since yesterday so will be interesting to see what he eventually posts and if there’s any sign of Jess in any of it.
---
So I’ve just seen a clip of his speech. He’s basically saying about his bond with Charlotte and then saying that Billie and Jac are amongst their best friends now. Then just randomly names people who have collaborated with ITS in the last 10 years who are at the event and Jess is one of them. If that’s a big deal to her, it shows just how desperate she is that she thinks by him naming her it makes her a chosen one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.