Jessontheplussize #36 too much cake, sofa break, walk that dog for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Does anyone ever fasten a coat???" YES YOU head! NORMAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO GET BUSES AND TRAINS TO WORK IN ALL WEATHERS! Apologies for the shouting...shes such a twit..
Also.. she's really struggling to find a perfect blazer...denim skirt...leather jacket..etc
If only she could get in touch with an online clothing company..have a Kollekshun of her own???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying to sit down in that skirt was just embarrassing. She should do that with all the size 26 clothes she tries on.

Reactions: 9
That first denim skirt, that made her look like and overstuffed sausage, fitted awful, but no worse than some of her Kollection pieces and she loves those 🙄

The denim skirt only “fits like a dream” because she hoiks it up to just under her boobs, if she wore it lower, where her waist would be if she had one, it wouldn’t even do up. Her and Poppy do this all the time, put the waistband of their skirts so high up, it looks really odd. And of course it allows them to say they need a smaller size, most fat peoples slimmest bit is just under the boobs, but that’s not the actual waistline.

Reactions: 17
On the Ash thread it's been mentioned by her ex that she earns up to half a mill a year and she doesn't even have half the amount of collections as Jess, so Jess must be earning similar, mainly from ITS I'd say. I think it would explain how she can afford to spend like she has been, plus the new house.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
On the Ash thread it's been mentioned by her ex that she earns up to half a mill a year and she doesn't even have half the amount of collections as Jess, so Jess must be earning similar, mainly from ITS I'd say. I think it would explain how she can afford to spend like she has been, plus the new house.
I was just going to say the same thing, it baffles me how they earn that with the crap they post!! It won't last forever!!

Plus that huge running machine she got was nearly 5 grand

• Wow
Reactions: 5
But money doesn’t buy u happiness! I’ve been following Jess for a few years now and I just think she doesn’t look happy. She had more mojo when she was working and seemed to be more sociable and outgoing

Reactions: 19
But money doesn’t buy u happiness! I’ve been following Jess for a few years now and I just think she doesn’t look happy. She had more mojo when she was working and seemed to be more sociable and outgoing
To me she looks like she has lost her way & is trying too hard to be funny (& she just isn't). I feel sorry for her she is almost reclusive & looks terribly unhealthy - she couldn't even lift her leg to show her cinched ankles on her pvc leggings 🤣. I used to feel sorry for her but I just cant find any sympathy / empathy for her.

Yesterday's try on was horrendous - she waa kidding herself that the skirt fits like a dream & making excuses why the boots didn't fit! She's now just delusional & an unfunny bore 🥱

Plus that huge running machine she got was nearly 5 grand
Wow, 5k, what a waste of money as I'm sure it will be a clothes horse in a few months
---
I agree, she was happier a few years ago and she was actually stylish, she's certainly lost herself since becoming full time

Reactions: 6
Comments from the ITS insta post about the best ever non noisy best quality ever leggings according to Jess….

E69F5192-2213-46FB-B98B-4BC0B173904E.jpeg

• Haha
Why spoil it for people though? Some people might want to wait to see what they get not have the surprise ruined by this clown. I say it every year, she could get 25 days worth of content out of this by opening a door a day on her stories but the greedy grabby overgrown toddler needs to get her mitts on everything right away.

Why spoil it for people though? Some people might want to wait to see what they get not have the surprise ruined by this clown. I say it every year, she could get 25 days worth of content out of this by opening a door a day on her stories but the greedy grabby overgrown toddler needs to get her mitts on everything right away.
It annoys the duck out of me when these greedy bastards ruin it. If anything I now wouldn’t purchase a look fantastic calendar.
---
Also notice how she has to sit down with her legs wide open to make space for the gut. She can’t sit down with her legs closed.

Reactions: 14
And then she will pick out what she wants and do a secret giveaway thinking she’s helping the rest of us out with the shite she didn’t want.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.