Jessontheplussize #36 too much cake, sofa break, walk that dog for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is a “snatched” ankle a thing that people want in a trouser these days like or…? 🤷‍♀️🙈 I want to poke my own eyes out every time that word falls out of her mouth, man 😩
Yes I love a snatched ankle. Do you never put belts round your ankles to snatch them in?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Should we do a poll as to how long the new soda will last, seeing how they've already nearly busted it? Her face was pure shock cos she,really thought they'd broken it .

Reactions: 10
Lux island says size up on the leggins and Jess says size down 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For some reason, every time I see her gunt now I want to draw a smiley face on it. It’s like a cartoon character.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ridiculous comment I know; but the way she opens the milk drives me bonkers! She opens it with the palm of her hand?!
THANK YOU!! I Didn't want to comment because I thought I was being redic (we probably are) but it's actually so annoying 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is a “snatched” ankle a thing that people want in a trouser these days like or…? 🤷‍♀️🙈 I want to poke my own eyes out every time that word falls out of her mouth, man 😩
As a plus size woman I can't say I've ever struggled to find leggings with a snatched ankle.. every pair I've owned has been fine. Jeans however, total nightmare. She ain't got a clue what she bleeping talking about, they will have told her to say certain things and she laps it up for 💵💵

ETA - I would never ever call it snatched either. It's either loose on the ankle or its tight surely?!

Reactions: 13
Maybe I don’t leave the house enough, but I never see anyone wearing those types of leggings ever…. Are they really a trend?!

Reactions: 10
But she adds syrup right? Does the milk make that much difference!!??

Reactions: 6
How sweet does she need it?! She adds syrup and sometimes sweeteners to it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.