Jessontheplussize #36 too much cake, sofa break, walk that dog for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming on to talk about this. It looks tit! How can extensions make your hair look thinner?! And the colour match she's banging on about...gurl are you blind?! We must be looking at different hair 👀

Sorry but long hair just does not suit her. She should stick to short!
Couldn’t have put it better myself. They look awful. Some people suit shorter hair better and she is one of those people.

I still think she only has them done to try and take the focus away from her size and it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 10
I would love the mirrow she looks it coz honestly I think I’d look in it more if I had one coz there’s something seriously wrong with it 😂 the extensions are so bad and really really don’t suit her! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stuff she said re make up brands working with people with skin issues was great.

The new hair extensions are bad…. She just looks soooooo much better with shoulder length hair. Why be the same as all the other instahuns 😒

Reactions: 8
Wtf at all the scraggly missed bits on the right where they’ve not been trimmed properly 😂😂 and she’s very clearly colour blind if she thinks those are a match Jesus Christ 🤣
IMG_4987.png
IMG_4988.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And a weekend away - hot tub and PJs. So no exploring, going for walks, visiting local towns etc. Very boring

Reactions: 6
I think the hair extensions make her look even more grubby. Very Waynetta Slob

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.