Jessontheplussize #36 too much cake, sofa break, walk that dog for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh of course she has a haul ready for the 30% off sale… she’s so shady!!! She knows people will be more likely to order because of the discount. This will probably make her a fair bit of money. She really disgusts me she’s even put makeup on.
IMG_9399.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
For fucks sake I had looked at those cowboy boots - what can I say like them on other people but on Jess it's a big fat no 🤣

& don't try & blame the fact that they don't fit on anything other than your huge bleeping cankles

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: Jess“it doesn’t fasten up on me huge gunt but it’s true to size” Millichump
IMG_9401.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why bother searching for and ordering new clothes when she hardly ever leaves the house? Such a waste of money. As others have said she really needs to go back to work to get out of the house and get some structure into her life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to go up more than one size in that denim skirt right? … she’s just deluding herself

Reactions: 11
Wow, those denim skirts 🤢 I’m a big lady and would never consider wearing those, she looks bloody awful

Reactions: 15
Jess if it doesn’t fit you and you question wether you need to size up, it’s probably cos your true size is higher… not sure even the 28 would fit her in that denim skirt!

Reactions: 8
Is she stoned? “I know what you’re all thinking, have you lost weight?”. No mate, I promise you non of us think that.
She’s concerned about the satin skirt showing the gut but the denim fits like a dream? I must be looking at something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A lot of ASOS leather stuff is very oversized, so the size 24 will fit Jess (just). I recently got a size 16 leather coat which truly fits like a dream. But I’m not kidding on that’s my true size, I usually size up with coats and jackets… to be sure I can fasten them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Most of it’s going back anyway. She might keep a couple of the T shirts but most of the shoes will likely go back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.