Jessontheplussize #36 too much cake, sofa break, walk that dog for goodness sake

When was the last time Jess had a wash?

• Today

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Last Chewsdee

Votes: 113 68.9%
  • Last month

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Last year

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Never

Votes: 19 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Lurkeryaar with 28 votes!

Welcome witches/queens to thread 36 of this absolute turd of a woman.

There is not much to report apart from the fact that she is getting a refund on the sofa but will be spending the next week sitting on it with her foisty minge and contrived smile.

In the last thread she went on live and some absolute Queen called her out - see screenshots

still doesn’t leave the house
Still Advertises overpriced matronly clothing she literally never wears (as she never leaves the house anymore.)
Still is some kind of shade of grey
Still doesn’t wash
Still has bizarre hair
Still prefaces every single day by saying appy (insert day)
Still can’t pronounce words properly
Still shagging her twin

• dictionary •
grummars - grandmas
mirraw - mirror
we’re - our/
collekshun - collection
Wedenzdee - Wednesday
Millie - her husband twin Paul
Mikeesh - quiche
Hours - owarz
Tea - lunch
Yarrings - earrings

anything else?
---
Obviously I voted never

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also:

Apparently does not leave the house anymore.

Advertises overpriced matronly clothing she literally never wears (as she never leaves the house anymore.)

Bought a £2000 treadmill (over the phone, don't worry she didn't have to leave the house to buy it) which she used with Crocs, promptly got blisters and then seemed to abandon because she had no suitable trainers. Despite having Nikes that we've seen. (And spending £2k on a treadmill!)

Got health insurance and was taken aback when the company insisted on a private health check by a nurse at home before confirming coverage.

Broke a sofa by sitting on it, got an indentical replacement, spent 2 weeks flattening it with the dog up on it, then got a full refund.

Is currently sofa-less which will the next saga as she literally spends 24/7 either sitting on the sofa or in bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To celebrate the monumentous occasion of my second thread title (but to be fair I don't think there were any other suggestions), I am going to eat so much gammon and caramel shortbread that I'm sick ❤

Jess continues to buy stupidly expensive tat for her house, and had to ask her followers where's the best place to dry clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The bleeping dictionary at the top 🤣🤣 you bleeping witches are my family 🤣🤣

Mikeesh 🤣 bleeping howling in bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so annoying at times.
Is the pouffe being refunded too, or will they keep that and get a mismatched sofa? Can’t be bothered listening to all the waffle to find out.
If they get a replacement from sofa club or elsewhere on line, then it won’t last 5 minutes.
As others have said, it won’t withstand the two of them sitting on it.

Reactions: 5
She’s so annoying at times.
Is the pouffe being refunded too, or will they keep that and get a mismatched sofa? Can’t be bothered listening to all the waffle to find out.
If they get a replacement from sofa club or elsewhere on line, then it won’t last 5 minutes.
As others have said, it won’t withstand the two of them sitting on it.
She’s returning all of it. I can’t understand why she accepted it . The pouffe was wonky that was obvious.

Reactions: 6
She’s returning all of it. I can’t understand why she accepted it . The pouffe was wonky that was obvious.
After seeing how tit the first one was I don’t know why she said she would take another one. You can see it’s been made with cheap material, the panel that’s meant to face the ceiling on the back cushion is sagging already and when she sits down is actually against her back. That said it also doesn’t help that she has to use the back of the sofa to get her arse off the setee and I guarantee she doesn’t puff it up everyday like you’re supposed to.

Reactions: 8
After seeing how tit the first one was I don’t know why she said she would take another one. You can see it’s been made with cheap material, the panel that’s meant to face the ceiling on the back cushion is sagging already and when she sits down is actually against her back. That said it also doesn’t help that she has to use the back of the sofa to get her arse off the setee and I guarantee she doesn’t puff it up everyday like you’re supposed to.
You could really see a difference between the two sofas they had even though they’d only had them a few weeks. Obviously the one that they use more will show more signs of use but it looked like they’d had it a few years.

Reactions: 4
You could really see a difference between the two sofas they had even though they’d only had them a few weeks. Obviously the one that they use more will show more signs of use but it looked like they’d had it a few years.
They would have needed a new one within a year. Although she doesn’t help herself I’m glad she got a refund because it was tit quality. Soon as I saw the footstool I would have told them to take it all away.

Is like jelly wobbling around in that jumpsuit.
Dare I say I quite like the print of the jumpsuit but it does make her look huge.

• Haha
Advertising a discount code for her range whilst wearing an outfit from asos, that I feel fits her better than her own collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would loads of people have been messaging her about codes for ITS when they literally have discounts on 24/7. Obviously her collections haven’t been selling as well and she needs some commission 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder whether she’s trying to get some sort of asos collab. She seems to wear more of their clothes than ITS. I find it so weird to odd time she dresses up with either ASOS or H&M.

Reactions: 9
Advertising a discount code for her range whilst wearing an outfit from asos, that I feel fits her better than her own collection.
Was going to say the same thing. She might look big in it but it fits her better than anything from her last few clothing collections.

Reactions: 10
Another day, another outfit that isn't her own collection 😆

You best believe if I had my own collection I'd be wearing it 24/7!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder whether she’s trying to get some sort of asos collab. She seems to wear more of their clothes than ITS. I find it so weird to odd time she dresses up with either ASOS or H&M.
I think she has affiliate links with both ASOS and H&M
---
Another day, another outfit that isn't her own collection 😆

You best believe if I had my own collection I'd be wearing it 24/7!
Yeah but you’d probably actually like the clothes in your collection rather than getting faux exited and fist biting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is when ITSs new creative director is still doing instagram reels and ads for H&M, Zara, Primark, amongst others, doesn’t really say a lot for their brand 😂 and Perries collections are 100% better than anything I’ve ever seen in Jess’s. Notice how her eyes light up when she’s talking about the discount cos she’s hoping more cash is going to roll in. Shame she doesn’t have that genuine enthusiasm when she’s actually showcasing her ranges off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.