Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I treat both families the same. If I do for one, I do for the other. They are my husbands family and he loves them as I do mine. I don’t like when people shun their in-laws and treat their own families better. Imagine if you have a son and his wife excludes you all the time in favour of her family. Doesn’t sit right with me.

That’s nice for you. My inlaws are mental and I know it’s not aimed solely at me but after 2 decades +, I have realised treating my family and theirs equally is not going to work. It would also give my husband a nervous breakdown to spend that much time with his family. But yeah, happy for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just to add to #familygate... I'm much closer to my family than my husband, me and my sister are besties so naturally we spend more time together. It doesn't mean anyone is shut out, it's just not the same relationship as he has with his so we do more with my family. Sometimes it's just not that deep 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m really sorry to have started familygate.
I have to hold my hands up and say there are many times when my in laws have made me want to scream.
And we’re definitely closer to my family because they’re more down to earth and easy to be with.
I just meant that anything like a housewarming/birthday or whatever I’ve always hosted both sides.
Luckily these occasions have always been ok because everyone had a laugh together if it was a social occasion.
No offence intended towards those with truly unbearable in laws - apologies if anyone has been upset by it 😞 💐

Reactions: 7
I think on this occasion it made sense for Mili"s family not to be there as the birthday party was for her cousin or something - I doubt they know every extended family member on Jess' side!

That chocolate cake did look really good though 😍

Reactions: 8
Of course she’s knackered
Imagine how tired she is after working a 40 hour week and then hosting a huge Sunday gathering….. oh wait……🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love little Darcy and I’m sure Jess does too, but honestly it’s no wonder she’s “needy”, what with the house moves and being left with different people when Jess and Milli go away.
She doesn’t seem to have any walking routine either.
Dogs need a routine and a bit of security.

Reactions: 16
I love little Darcy and I’m sure Jess does too, but honestly it’s no wonder she’s “needy”, what with the house moves and being left with different people when Jess and Milli go away.
She doesn’t seem to have any walking routine either.
Dogs need a routine and a bit of security.
She's probably also terrified by what probably to her sounds like two t-rexs stomping round the house all the time. When Jess starts dancing she probably thinks it's an earthquake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She only picks Darcy up and says she is needy so she doesn’t have to do anything

Reactions: 5
I love it when things don’t go well for her. I hope she’s kept on hold and disconnected every single time ❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only picks Darcy up and says she is needy so she doesn’t have to do anything
You’d think she’d hire a field every now and then so Darcy can run around off lead. She’d be in her element. All the money she wastes I think she manage a tenner for the dog to enjoy herself once a week.

• Haha
Maybe you think your in-laws are arses. Maybe they feel that way about you. Who knows? Families eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe you think your in-laws are arses. Maybe they feel that way about you. Who knows? Families eh?
My mother-in-law is a bit of an arse by anyone’s estimation but overall we’re all very fond of her. I don’t know what she thinks of me and I’m not bothered. Just saying that “treat both sides of the family the same” is not always possible. If you can do that, I think you’re lucky. Maybe Jess’s in-laws are the same.

Reactions: 6
She's probably also terrified by what probably to her sounds like two t-rexs stomping round the house all the time. When Jess starts dancing she probably thinks it's an earthquake.
I also apologise for the number of times I used probably in that post 😩

Time for some new thread suggestions 🤔

As someone said a few pages back, why did she take delivery of the sofa

Reactions: 6
She's such a bleeping brat! Whinging about being on hold while people try to help her! I stand by my original comment on the day - she made a huge mistake accepting delivery
---
& get the dog off the sofa or at least put a blanket on it to protect it 😤

I’m really annoyed they are letting her give the sofa back for a refund 😂😂 or in Jess’s language I’m foamin. wish they would have just told her to piss off 😂

God knows which one she’s going to go for now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.