Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to factor in what other people find comfortable to sit on. It’s YOUR sofa. Only people that matter are you and he!

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to factor in what other people find comfortable to sit on. It’s YOUR sofa. Only people that matter are you and he!
I was thinking that, goodness knows I've been to friends and not liked their choice/decor/sofa etc but it doesn't matter because it's *theirs* & not mine. What I have is my home is based on my likes 🤷

Also, he lip gloss is really annoying me, smothered way over her lip line all the time 🤣

Reactions: 6
I was thinking that, goodness knows I've been to friends and not liked their choice/decor/sofa etc but it doesn't matter because it's *theirs* & not mine. What I have is my home is based on my likes 🤷

Also, he lip gloss is really annoying me, smothered way over her lip line all the time 🤣
Same re the lip gloss!

Reactions: 5
Thread title nomination: too much cake, sofa break, walk that dog for goodness sake

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Is she still on roaccutane? She'll need to have it over her lips because the dryness is incredible!

Reactions: 2
I honestly couldn't give a tit about her new sofa. I didn't get this many updates from my own mother when she had some beef with DFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her lips make me feel sick. They look like she’s been slurping grease 🤢

Reactions: 7
It’s like grey lipgloss… I suppose it matches her skin tone?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s lip balm as she said since she started meds her lips get really dry.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s lip balm as she said since she started meds her lips get really dry.
She wears lip oil, not sure of the brand, which is why it looks so greasy. I was contemplating purchasing one but she has put me off it tbh 😅

I want to know what happens to this sofa after it’s been returned ? She’s been sat on it for the past two weeks ?

And bleeping finally …. How difficult was that

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I want to know what happens to this sofa after it’s been returned ? She’s been sat on it for the past two weeks ?

And bleeping finally …. How difficult was that
Could they sell it like they would an ex display model? Or would they just dump it as faulty? Although it technically isn’t faulty.

I doubt they will be able to sell it. It will stink of stale vag, sweat, dog hole, mikeesh and will be sunk in the middle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.