Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂
Sorry to take it off topic, but anyone who’s tried Gousto, what did you think.
There’s a discount offer on at the moment and I’m tempted to try it - just so I can have a few nights in the week where I don’t have to think too hard about what to cook, if I’m home late.
I’d probably add extra veg but what’s the food quality like? ( that’s quality, not quantity Jess 😜)
I quite liked it but the annoying thing is that you have to add extra ingredients. When you click on the recipe when ordering it may say, you will need olive oil, flour, salt and pepper. On another one you pick it may say you need vegetable oil and something else. If I have to go and buy tit to make the meal it defeats the purpose of the box. I’d also end up with a load of ingredients I may not use again but I’ve had to buy specifically to make the box

• Heart
Reactions: 2
😂
Sorry to take it off topic, but anyone who’s tried Gousto, what did you think.
There’s a discount offer on at the moment and I’m tempted to try it - just so I can have a few nights in the week where I don’t have to think too hard about what to cook, if I’m home late.
I’d probably add extra veg but what’s the food quality like? ( that’s quality, not quantity Jess 😜)
I think it's only worth it when you have a discount code -otherwise it's expensive for what you get! I tend to use it when I'm in a bit of a food rut, I get some nice meals with little prep and then if there's something I really like, I make it again or tweak as necessary (really do not understand why Jess gets the spag bol every week as you don't need a meal kit for that).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I quite liked it but the annoying thing is that you have to add extra ingredients. When you click on the recipe when ordering it may say, you will need olive oil, flour, salt and pepper. On another one you pick it may say you need vegetable oil and something else. If I have to go and buy tit to make the meal it defeats the purpose of the box. I’d also end up with a load of ingredients I may not use again but I’ve had to buy specifically to make the box
Thank you :) ah, that would be annoying - I’d have to try and check what was needed before I order, I think.
I think it's only worth it when you have a discount code -otherwise it's expensive for what you get! I tend to use it when I'm in a bit of a food rut, I get some nice meals with little prep and then if there's something I really like, I make it again or tweak as necessary (really do not understand why Jess gets the spag bol every week as you don't need a meal kit for that).
Ha! No I would definitely not be ordering spagbol 😂 I’d be in trouble if I needed a recipe kit for that!
I’ve got a discount code so I might give it a try for a couple of weeks:)

Reactions: 2
At least if most of her family are big or like food at least she won’t get fat shamed like I did the other day by my future MIL.

she was going to put some t shirts in a roller at work (she does laundry and cleaning) because some of her husbands t shirts had shrunk in the dryer
So she decided to tell me that once she had done that ‘they will be as big as yours are’

Also my car broke down today and had to drive home about 5 miles a hour so it wouldn’t overheat

I swear if she says she’s had a gusto with extra tit it will tip me over the edge haha

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
At least if most of her family are big or like food at least she won’t get fat shamed like I did the other day by my future MIL.

she was going to put some t shirts in a roller at work (she does laundry and cleaning) because some of her husbands t shirts had shrunk in the dryer
So she decided to tell me that once she had done that ‘they will be as big as yours are’

Also my car broke down today and had to drive home about 5 miles a hour so it wouldn’t overheat

I swear if she says she’s had a gusto with extra tit it will tip me over the edge haha

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Sounds like you might need a glass of something when you get home. Hope your day gets better ❤

Reactions: 3
Sounds like you might need a glass of something when you get home. Hope your day gets better ❤
Annoying thing is I don’t drink haha.
It’s weird how those kind of comments make you want to comfort eat but I’m trying not to. I do a lot for her too.

Thanks though lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
That's horrible, I would have found it hard to bite my tongue. Hope you're ok

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she knew she’d ordered a chocolate fudge cake but still felt the need to make two massive cakes, millionaire shortbread PLUS cornflake cakes.
I get that she did the cornflake cakes for the kids but she could have gotten away with just those and the cheesecake knowing she had the chocolate cake coming too.

Reactions: 16

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Your MIL sounds like a bleep.

Millies parents had to look after Darcey well she entertained her family, thats bleeping cheeky.

Reactions: 16
Your MIL sounds like a bleep.

Millies parents had to look after Darcey well she entertained her family, thats bleeping cheeky.
I find it really odd that they entertain the two families separately at times like this.
I’ve always had both our families over if I’m doing any kind of celebration dinner.
Certainly wouldn’t have done what they’ve done today.

The fact that she ordered yet another cake makes me feel like she deliberately over provides so she has loads of leftovers to pig out on!

Reactions: 6
Jeeeeez that is shocking. She must be well over 20 stone now. Its one thing being big in your 20s, but being that size at the age of 35...shes going to get a serious health wake up call before much longer.
She’s 5’5 for reference. I think she’s about 25st.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.