Jessontheplussize #33 The house, the sofas, the coffee, the gunt. The contents still dire you fat lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest there’s no way I would accept a repair on a sofa that’s 3 weeks old. 2 issues in less than a month is a piss take. If I’ve spent thousands of pounds on a new sofa that’s what I want, a new sofa, not a repaired sofa.
Are you over 20 stone though & launching yourself on it for 8 hours of the day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest there’s no way I would accept a repair on a sofa that’s 3 weeks old. 2 issues in less than a month is a piss take. If I’ve spent thousands of pounds on a new sofa that’s what I want, a new sofa, not a repaired sofa.
I would agree however have you seen the state of the four seater sofa already? It looks like they’ve had it for about a year rather than a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
I think now the sales people have seen her in person and the state of the sofa already, that they will be reporting this back to the company, esp if she left the books underneath it when they came and they can see that she’s continued to sit on it.

Serves her right for getting the same sofa 🤣

Reactions: 7
Are you over 20 stone though & launching yourself on it for 8 hours of the day?!
They’ve admitted there’s a fault no way would I accept a repair on a faulted sofa. I don’t think anyone would. She absolutely has a valid point that once screws have snapped trying to screw back in to the same place the old screws were is just asking for more problems. I don’t think she’s being unreasonable in what she’s asking for, personally I would have been an even bigger twit as I would have told them to take the whole lot back and I’d pick a different sofa. More than one issue and on more than one item of furniture is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stop bloody touching it!!! It's riling me today. Also what's going on with her eyes? And I've said it before but her lips look such d weird colour - almost grey!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s been so self entitled with the sofa situation, any sofa company will want to go down the repair route instead of just replacing it. I really hope they say no to her as nasty as that sounds I’m not bothered .
I don't blame her, I'd want it replaced as well. I know she's big, but I wouldn't have expected that to happen, it doesn't look good for scs.
---
They’ve admitted there’s a fault no way would I accept a repair on a faulted sofa. I don’t think anyone would. She absolutely has a valid point that once screws have snapped trying to screw back in to the same place the old screws were is just asking for more problems. I don’t think she’s being unreasonable in what she’s asking for, personally I would have been an even bigger twit as I would have told them to take the whole lot back and I’d pick a different sofa. More than one issue and on more than one item of furniture is a joke.
I'd have wanted my money back and go to a different company, as I said its not a good look.

Reactions: 4
No update on the sofa yet. I wonder did she feel at all embarrassed about explaining to the guy that it collapsed while she was leaning across it? I know I’m conscious of it on our sofa. I purposely move around as I don’t want any of the cushions deflating too much because of my big arse :ROFLMAO:
I must have missed this what happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.