Jessontheplussize #33 The house, the sofas, the coffee, the gunt. The contents still dire you fat lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg now she’s had the old house owners round after going out with them?! I think it’s weird 😂

Reactions: 8
Who has a nap at 7pm ?
I was just coming here to say this. Surely that would duck up the rest of your sleep. I mean it’s not like she has to get up for anything in the morning - she’s often festering in bed past 11am. I I think her and Milli both go to bed quite late, he has his naps when he finishes work at 5/6pm.

Reactions: 4
No Jess, no I don't do that and I hope no one else does too! What is she thinking?! Hasn't she been under a Derm with the roaccutane? Surely they've given her some best practice tips for her skin 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_1472.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Things that have annoyed me this week with her,. How her gunt "sits" on the bench as she talks to us. It's disgusting that she's standing at the edge of the bench while her stomach perches ON the worktops.

And also, her comment on this asda haul. "ONLY goes to a size 28" that's top end jess. Its not like when you get pissed off in primary that they do not cater for anything bigger than a size 10. Size 28 is huge tbh so what would you like? Up to a 38??
Screenshot_20230615_194438_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No Jess, no I don't do that and I hope no one else does too! What is she thinking?! Hasn't she been under a Derm with the roaccutane? Surely they've given her some best practice tips for her skin 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2250909
She’ll never learn will she. I get that she doesn’t want advice from randomers on the internet but she should be listening to advice from professionals that are giving her strong medication.

She’ll never learn will she. I get that she doesn’t want advice from randomers on the internet but she should be listening to advice from professionals that are giving her strong medication.
She shouldn’t even need anyone to tell her not to pick, it’s common sense. She knows it just makes her skin worse but she’ll never change.

How long has she had the Elry Agency as her management? It’s the same agency that have Ash on their books as well?

Why does she post these photos of milli looking like a docile vacant toddler?! I’d be embarrassed if that was my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No update on the sofa yet. I wonder did she feel at all embarrassed about explaining to the guy that it collapsed while she was leaning across it? I know I’m conscious of it on our sofa. I purposely move around as I don’t want any of the cushions deflating too much because of my big arse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long has she had the Elry Agency as her management? It’s the same agency that have Ash on their books as well?
It could be quite recent because I always thought that Jess didn’t have management, unless I just missed when she added it to her bio.

Reactions: 1
She’s been so self entitled with the sofa situation, any sofa company will want to go down the repair route instead of just replacing it. I really hope they say no to her as nasty as that sounds I’m not bothered .

Reactions: 10
How many times did she touch that spot on her chin on those stories?! Like poking at it and bleeping caressing it with her stinking nails

Reactions: 3
More mismatched furniture that is too small for the room & doesn't go with anything?!

Reactions: 10
She’s been so self entitled with the sofa situation, any sofa company will want to go down the repair route instead of just replacing it. I really hope they say no to her as nasty as that sounds I’m not bothered .
I think they will say no. If it can be repaired and she refuses then I’d tell her to go duck herself.

Also, at least if they are fixing it with the correct and sturdier screws, would that not be better than if they send her a brand new sofa with the less sturdy screws?

How many times did she touch that spot on her chin on those stories?! Like poking at it and bleeping caressing it with her stinking nails
For the millionth time I was watching those stories thinking LEAVE YOUR bleeping FACE ALONE. Can she really not see that she’s not helping her skin?

Didn’t she order a tape measure to measure her boobs the other week, surely she could use that to check how bog the furniture will be.

Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest there’s no way I would accept a repair on a sofa that’s 3 weeks old. 2 issues in less than a month is a piss take. If I’ve spent thousands of pounds on a new sofa that’s what I want, a new sofa, not a repaired sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.