Jessontheplussize #33 The house, the sofas, the coffee, the gunt. The contents still dire you fat lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title thanks to @Kingdonkey

Recap:

Jess moved house and appears to have thrown the entire contents of her old house away and bought everything new except the standard lamp and rattan shelving that looks like it came from an old people’s home. She also bought the exact same brown sofa that she had in the old house.

She seems a lot happier in the new house though and is back to her daily iced coffee and kitchen dances *eye twitch*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so excited for today's iced coffee and salad content! I could barely sleep last night in anticipation!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s ordered the wrong size jar now for the mountain of biscuits she had in the cupboard 🤦🏼‍♀️

how hard is it to actually order what you want?!
Now she doesn’t know what to put in the rest of them.

Reactions: 7
🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s ordered the wrong size jar now for the mountain of biscuits she had in the cupboard 🤦🏼‍♀️

how hard is it to actually order what you want?!
Now she doesn’t know what to put in the rest of them.
She is just buying stuff for the sake of it now! Or did the last one get broken in the move 🤣🤣🤣

why doesn't she look at sizes of things before she orders them 🙄 Did she learn nothing from the rolling pin 🤣

Reactions: 9
FFS is she that well off she just blindly orders stuff without looking at the size? And there’s no inclination to send it back to exchange it for a correct size one, just order another one.

Maybe instead of just greedily clicking away and ordering at random, she should actually look at what she’s ordering and the dimensions. She’s so frustrating.

Reactions: 6
It’s not like she hasn’t got the time to proper look
Into the item and it’s dimensions before clicking buy while sitting on her truck sized arse all day

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she for real?! How much bleeping bread has she got that she needs to use both drawers of a double air fryer?

I’m amazed that air fryer wasn’t gifted as well.

ETA: I’ve just seen the size of the bread. 😳

Reactions: 8
Losing her tit that an air fry has toasted her bread. She’s coming across as a right idiot. Just had to skip after the first story of her screaming about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

and yes Jess, you CAN have too much pesto.

She's so basic. Using Aldi instant coffee (aldi or Lidl) in her iced coffee and can't even make it right. How difficult is it to make a proper coffee, add ice to a glass, froth some milk and put the lot together. She's whisking instant coffee ffs.

• Haha
Screenshot_20230523_160606_Instagram.jpg

Why is she this excited over a sandwich toasting. She really needs to find something to fill her days with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Before anyone comes at me I'm not fat shaming but I quickly guestimated that sarnie in my fitness pal & it was around 1000 calories! Thats just one of her meals 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Before anyone comes at me I'm not fat shaming but I quickly guestimated that sarnie in my fitness pal & it was around 1000 calories! Thats just one of her meals 🙄
Her portions have got out of control. She is most definitely a size 28 on top and 30 on bottom now. Im a size 22 but on in the style I can get an 18. Their stuff is very forgiving. If she’s wearing mostly size 26 now in her own collections she’s a 30 everywhere else.

I’d be interested to know what weight she is now. Must be at least maybe 22/23 stone? How much longer can she continue this way? She already has several health issues.

Reactions: 11
Her content is dribble. Another ad another AF link another iced coffee 🥱 She has absolutely nothing going on.

Content is absolutely dire. Getting that excited over a friggin sandwich.
i fee like her content is really braggy now. I watched some of her live and had to turn it off, she was replying to people who were feeding her ego and ignoring questions

Reactions: 10
Not sure if I should be happy I missed the live or gutted ha
I only watched about 15 mins out of curiosity but she didn’t say much.
Waffled on a lot.
Moaned about jars she didn’t bother looking at properly
Says her next collection is stuff to wear on holiday at night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.