Jessontheplussize #33 The house, the sofas, the coffee, the gunt. The contents still dire you fat lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually found the window stories mildly amusing - reminded me of old Jess. Then she started doing her dancing tit and I began to dislike her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those sandals do not look good with that dress. Not keen on the sandals anyway but would look much better with a more casual outfit, like when she wears the wide leg trousers or similar. I think the dress is too dressy for them.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ you’d think the auntie was catering a party not Sunday dinner

Reactions: 14
I feel like I’ll never film or take a pic of food ever again after seeing that! Obscene how obsessed she is with food!

Reactions: 5
The desserts did look good and they tend to have a lot of family round.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.