Jessontheplussize #34 Dinner, dinner, double-portion dinner, dinner.. BatJess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time and I’m so happy that this thread title got the most likes *bites fist*

Congrats @Furnessian for this amazing title.

Recap: Jess showed us all how to make iced coffee just in case we’d forgotten the 75 posts from last year.

She managed to break a brand new sofa although it has since been found to have faulty screws. She did do a reconstruction of it breaking by sitting on it again and then continued to sit on it while it was propped up on books.

There was another underwhelming collection although it did have a lovely print for a change.

She made a massive lunch/dinner feast for her mam and her aunt including two giant quiches, a gargantuan carrot cake and enough coleslaw to feed an army.

She still picking at her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her lips are tinged blue. She looks awful today mind.. why highlight the mascara fallout and then continue to make stories without rubbing it off?! She's such a slob

Reactions: 6
Her lips are tinged blue. She looks awful today mind.. why highlight the mascara fallout and then continue to make stories without rubbing it off?! She's such a slob
I'm glad it's not just me that thinks her lip colour is off. I think it could mean oxygen is struggling to get round her body as a worst case.

Reactions: 5
Agree with a previous poster that no way would I accept a repair on a three week old sofa!!

Agree with a previous poster that no way would I accept a repair on a three week old sofa!!
I honestly see people’s point about this however, I wouldn’t continue to sit and lay on a broken sofa and I certainly wouldn’t reenact the moment my sofa broke on me by sitting on it in it’s broken state.

Reactions: 9
I do get what has been said about the sofa. if it’s a fault from the factory they should be liable to exchange but like she said they are like insurance people, they don’t want to pay out for a new one even though it’s the fault of the wrong screws.
Probably didn’t help the fact that they both will have been plonking themselves down on it though, and did it repeatedly after.
I just don’t want them to replace it because she pisses me off and the self entitled way she spoke about it really got on my nerves.

Reactions: 7
How does she need to ‘power through the day’ when she doesn’t work- this boils my piss!

Reactions: 20
She looks like she’s suffocating herself by looking down at her toes
It’s not the most flattering is it? It’s just a shame she sees it as funny content rather than the massive wake up call it should be.

Reactions: 14
The nearest Marks with a food hall is at least an hours drive from her new house, hope it was worth it for some bang bang chicken and a reduced garlic bread.

Can see her selling up and moving back within a year.

Reactions: 7
The nearest Marks with a food hall is at least an hours drive from her new house, hope it was worth it for some bang bang chicken and a reduced garlic bread.

Can see her selling up and moving back within a year.
It’s around 30 minutes, she still goes all the way back to the fell for her nails. I assume she then just dropped down onto the valley for M&S.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.