Jessontheplussize #32 Stomping around like a bouncing tyre, her bikini collection is just so dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† but she absolutely is terrible at sharing!!! ๐Ÿซฃ
See now I can associate with this a little ๐Ÿซฃ
It's definitely an only child thing, yes, I am one but not a spoilt brat. My parents lost 2 other children so I wasn't meant to be an only child but sadly life determined that.
Anyway, growing up alone, naturally you have no experience of sharing anything, not things, not people, not emotions, everything in an only childs life is theirs & for them.
Now I recognise this as an adult now, I hate it & try to not be selfish but sometimes it does happen, because that was my normal growing up.

But, I would 100% give my last anything to my partner, I always think of him before me, same with my friends, I want them to choose before me, will never be greedy grabby sort me out 1st like Jess does.
I have a very very small family so didn't have a lot of social events as a child and only a couple of good friends too .... it definitely shapes you as an adult but while I can see some of myself in Jess , she definitely does come across as a spoilt brat which doesn't give other only children a good look when they're desperately trying to shake of that stigma.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.