Jessontheplussize #32 Stomping around like a bouncing tyre, her bikini collection is just so dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She looked genuinely upset when she realised she had nearly forgotten them. Healthy eating my arse! the fad will stop soon. Then it’s onto the next.
The healthy eating is getting less healthy, especially when she added two slices of quiche to it last week 😂 todays was better.

Im struggling to understand why she has ordered the chubrub shorts though. She has something that she swears by and isn’t a fan of the shorts but is ordering them anyway? Why waste your money?

Reactions: 5
Why does she need 3 glasses for making the coffee. Why can't she put the coffee in the glass she is going to drink out of?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how Jess can do all this cringy dancing in full view of people outside, correct me if im wrong but didn’t she stop what she was doing the other day when she noticed the postman? If so then that window faces the front of her house meaning anyone can look in and see her grunting around lol

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker saying Hi. I know this isn't a rave thread and she is a bit annoying and ridiculous sometimes, but, I actually quite like Jess. I'd rather watch her than the thousands of over-filtered, fake, plastic, instahuns pretending life is perfect.

Yes, she's fat, so am I (size 20) and it's good to see outfits on someone I can relate too. I don't understand why people who have a real problem with her weight, follow or watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
While people do comment on her weight, because she has gained a fair bit of timber in the last few years, I don’t think anyone on here has an actual problem with her weight per se. I’d say most people have a problem with her greedy grabby gluttony, the fact that she’s happy to rave about her own collections and say how amazing they are when she rarely wears any of it outside of the try on hauls and also the disingenuous way she posts about her affiliate links and discounts.

I think we really need to end the narrative with Jess, and Poppy for that matter, that people don’t like them because they are overweight. Many people who post on these threads are overweight and of similar size to Jess or Poppy. People don’t like them because they are fake, greedy and tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker saying Hi. I know this isn't a rave thread and she is a bit annoying and ridiculous sometimes, but, I actually quite like Jess. I'd rather watch her than the thousands of over-filtered, fake, plastic, instahuns pretending life is perfect.

Yes, she's fat, so am I (size 20) and it's good to see outfits on someone I can relate too. I don't understand why people who have a real problem with her weight, follow or watch her.
I like Jess, I'm probably too nice about her, although she annoys me since she's become full time and I do think she's sold out. I know we mention Poppy's weight on her thread but she's fair game because she's had 2 wls and failed them and is a bleep. I don't know why but I don't understand why people are questioning her portion size, etc, it does seem unnecessary and picky. Having said that I do think it's fair to call her out on her clothes size, but she is in denial and claims to be a smaller size than she is.
I will say this is a nicer thread than other influencers, because a lot of us still seem to like her, even though she's completely lost her way and sold out.

Reactions: 22
I don't know why but I don't understand why people are questioning her portion size, etc, it does seem unnecessary and picky.
I think had she not done crying stories in the past, albeit not for a long while now, about how unhealthy she feels etc then I don’t think people would comment on the amount she eats so much. She doesn’t show as much of her food as she used to but the sheer volume of food she puts away at times is ridiculous. Look at the Mexico holiday where they were having three multiple course meals per day, often ordering three meals between them (so they’d have a starter each, three main dishes between them and then a dessert each) and then going back to the room for Starbucks and what she called room snacks. And then preceded to throw a tantrum because she had to walk for 10 minutes to get her breakfast. I just think it’s all part of the greed with Jess.

Reactions: 16
I think had she not done crying stories in the past, albeit not for a long while now, about how unhealthy she feels etc then I don’t think people would comment on the amount she eats so much. She doesn’t show as much of her food as she used to but the sheer volume of food she puts away at times is ridiculous. Look at the Mexico holiday where they were having three multiple course meals per day, often ordering three meals between them (so they’d have a starter each, three main dishes between them and then a dessert each) and then going back to the room for Starbucks and what she called room snacks. And then preceded to throw a tantrum because she had to walk for 10 minutes to get her breakfast. I just think it’s all part of the greed with Jess.
I'd genuinely forgotten all of that and I hate crying stories, it's so fake. I forgot about the tantrum in Mexico. She is a spoilt brat, typical only child (yes, I know not all only children are spoilt brats, so don’t be offended) and gets her own way a lot. I don't care about her portions, but it grinds my gears that they don't try the local food, they're typical stereotypical brits abroad.
I know she's problematic and I don't know why I still like her.

Reactions: 6
Although Jess is more likeable than the rest of her ilk, there are still a lot of valid criticisms of her. She is spoiled and bratty and often seems to lack basic skills like sharing. She is also unbelievably lazy and it’s difficult to watch someone you used to enjoy lose their way so much. The fact that he does basically NO fashion / styling content out with Mi Kollekshuns shows that she is only interested in lining her pockets 🤷🏻‍♀️ like what is her content these days? Tons of slobbing around the house and not much else. She used to be fun to watch and had a spark about her. That’s…. Not the case now!

Reactions: 10

Shes greedy and lazy....we've watched her for maybe 3 years? She's got worse and more " grabby " she's a walking heart attack

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the fact of how many times she’s looked ready to kick off/cry for someone having a portion of her food? ( thinking when she got brownies that time)

Reactions: 8
I think it’s the fact of how many times she’s looked ready to kick off/cry for someone having a portion of her food? ( thinking when she got brownies that time)
For me it was those bespoke chocolate bars when she had crammed so much in her mouth she couldn’t close it and then Milli dared to take a tiny piece to try and she gave him an evil death glare! She was FURIOUS!!! More recently it was the fondant fancies where she was in the shower trying to think of ways to stop people eating them or tell them that they couldn’t have any.

Reactions: 15
Thread title idea - brand new house, same old crap, super king bed for Milli to nap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a front kitchen and I have a few times had music on and forgotten where I was and danced around like a complete twit… I then realised where I was and pretty sharpish removed myself from the kitchen 🙈 no way on earth would I film myself doing it and then upload it to instagram… I genuinely feel second hand embarrassment whenever she does this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.