Jessontheplussize #32 Stomping around like a bouncing tyre, her bikini collection is just so dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Its one of the best outfits of her kollekshun she’s ever put together.
I’m hoping she’s going to get back to her old self and start styling nice outfits and doing decent hauls and not hauls for aff link money.

Reactions: 10
All well and good ‘looking nice in outfits’ but when your bent over looking like your scratching your Minge 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really didn’t need to see her putting her chub rub stick on.

She needs to go up a size in her knickers too if she’s having problems keeping them from slipping down.

Reactions: 12
When did everyone start wearing anything on the bottom half right up under their bust?! Poppy does it too. Doesn’t it just make you look bigger?! I find it so weird that people wear stuff up there!

Reactions: 7
When did everyone start wearing anything on the bottom half right up under their bust?! Poppy does it too. Doesn’t it just make you look bigger?! I find it so weird that people wear stuff up there!
Same! The only thing I ever wear that high up are tights 😂

• Haha
That foot tattoo is such a shame. She has very pretty feet (not said in a creepy way) but it just looks like a big stain on one of them.

I have tattoos so I'm obviously a fan of them, but on the feet not so much. They never stay crisp with all the friction from footwear anyway. Smudge city.

That foot tattoo is such a shame. She has very pretty feet (not said in a creepy way) but it just looks like a big stain on one of them.

I have tattoos so I'm obviously a fan of them, but on the feet not so much. They never stay crisp with all the friction from footwear anyway. Smudge city.
I agree plus the hand / finger one looks like she has had a pen leak on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So much of her latest collection is already sold out... jess must be raking it in
I know this is old now but haven't been able to catch up recently!

I just wanted to say that I'd never go off how quickly things sell out at first as it depends on long term sales. I was browsing her swimwear collection the other day (because - and don't hate me - I did actually like one of the pieces). Last time I looked almost EVERYTHING was sold out, but now there's loads of sizes once again!

Unless I've missed it, she hasn't announced a re-stock so I'm going to assume it's people returning things because as usual, it's tit quality, overpriced and the sizing is way off!! So I imagine it's the same for all her collekshuns.

I know this is old now but haven't been able to catch up recently!

I just wanted to say that I'd never go off how quickly things sell out at first as it depends on long term sales. I was browsing her swimwear collection the other day (because - and don't hate me - I did actually like one of the pieces). Last time I looked almost EVERYTHING was sold out, but now there's loads of sizes once again!

Unless I've missed it, she hasn't announced a re-stock so I'm going to assume it's people returning things because as usual, it's tit quality, overpriced and the sizing is way off!! So I imagine it's the same for all her collekshuns.
Or the just lie and fake things are sold out so it creates a demand. “Oh it’s sold out really quick….. must be popular.”Then when it’s back in stock people buy quickly incase it sells out again!

Reactions: 6
Her portion sizes are double the size of what she should be eating.
Who cares!
I like the fact that she shows what she eats and doesn't pretend she barely eats like Callie Thorpe. I'd have thought it would be pretty obvious that Jess has big portions due to the size of her. I actually think she's trying to eat healthier with the salads.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In regards to the salads, I think she’s eating them purely as the sun has started to come out. Just like the iced coffees are back lol

Reactions: 8
I agree plus the hand / finger one looks like she has had a pen leak on her 🤣
It does! It looks dirty all the time to me, like she needs to wash her hands. If I was her I think I'd try and get it lasered off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.