Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean to be fair to her she said she's getting a cleaner in tomorrow 🤣
I missed that 🤦🏽‍♀️ that’ll teach me to skip through her stories!

I mean the lazy bastards could have done it between them but it’s better than leaving it unclean.

Reactions: 2
I may be completely barking up the wrong tree… but could someone confirm if she will need to save up for another deposit before she buys her next house?? I don’t know how it works.

I may be completely barking up the wrong tree… but could someone confirm if she will need to save up for another deposit before she buys her next house?? I don’t know how it works.
She probably has enough equity from this house to cover the deposit for a new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve not been following Jess much lately..She bores me to be honest 😏..But seen her stories today ..Why is she moving in with her mum? Do they not have a house to move in2 yet? ..I always think Jess is like a big overgrown child a spoilt brat ..So living back with her mum will probably suit her down to the ground…

Reactions: 9
Why does she not wash her hair when she showers. She said she was having a shower and she’s now sat there in her towel and her hair is still absolutely bogging 🤢

I feel sorry for the poor cleaner who has to try and get Jess’s foists smell out of that house, god help them when they clean the bathroom 🤢

Reactions: 4
I’ve not been following Jess much lately..She bores me to be honest 😏..But seen her stories today ..Why is she moving in with her mum? Do they not have a house to move in2 yet? ..I always think Jess is like a big overgrown child a spoilt brat ..So living back with her mum will probably suit her down to the ground…
They didn’t find a house they wanted to buy in time for their house selling. So they are moving in with her mum until they find a place to buy.

A risky choice in my opinion. She and her mum may be close but this would be a strain for any relationship!

Reactions: 4
They didn’t find a house they wanted to buy in time for their house selling. So they are moving in with her mum until they find a place to buy.

A risky choice in my opinion. She and her mum may be close but this would be a strain for any relationship!
If we had to move in with my MIL it would take less than a week for it to end in divorce or murder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I estimate she’ll find a house within either a month or by next year February. She looked so rough in her stories today. Can’t stand her greasy hair it looks so oily. When she said her and milli looked like tit and milli said “you don’t” I couldn’t help but feel that was so sweet of him to say considering she really does look like tit 98% of the time. He’s too kind and she isn’t deserving of it sometimes, she speaks to him like crap at times

Reactions: 15
I estimate she’ll find a house within either a month or by next year February.
I don’t think she will move out until the summer t the earliest - I think she will love being with her mum, being waited on hand and foot and probably going to get bigger. She’s not going to be able to walk soon, so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she will move out until the summer t the earliest - I think she will love being with her mum, being waited on hand and foot and probably going to get bigger. She’s not going to be able to walk soon, so sad
I think she'll hate it, because it's not just the Mum, it's her Mum's partner as well that she'll be living with.

Reactions: 2
I think she'll hate it, because it's not just the Mum, it's her Mum's partner as well that she'll be living with.
It might do her the world of good. Depends what her mams like but surely she won't stand for the pair of them dossing about and living like slobs in her house.

It might do her the world of good. Depends what her mams like but surely she won't stand for the pair of them dossing about and living like slobs in her house.
Not that I would ever be like that but my mum would stamp that sort of behaviour out of me very, very quickly! I hope her mum is the same.

Reactions: 3

Ohh right..I think she will love living with her mum as she’s like a big kid still 🤣

They look like they’ll be so cramped. I’ll be interested to see if they actually start looking for a house now, because they’ve barely done any viewing up till this move out.
ETA - I was pleasantly surprised to see a change of PJs - turns to be another aff link 🤣 😡

Hang on, is she the new CEO of Chelsea Peers or something? Why does she keep banging on and on about these pyjamas???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on, is she the new CEO of Chelsea Peers or something? Why does she keep banging on and on about these pyjamas???
Because they've sent her hundreds of pounds worth of stuff plus she's affiliate linked every single post she's done for them..kerching kerching kerching!!! 🙄

Everyone one of those stories should've been marked as a #ad!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.