Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obsessed with the Chelsea Peers pyjamas! Crazy! How can anyone get so excited about a clothing brand that 95% RECYCLED POLYESTER!!!

Crikey Moses I'd sweat buckets in such an item! No wonder she always looks so Sweaty!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Literally tempted to unfollow if she forces those hideous pyjamas down my throat one more time

Reactions: 11
Omg she’s now doing bedding by Chelsea peers - just had a quick look and it’s £75 for a double set - yeah they have a nice bee print (I like bees) but £75 for bedding!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she’s coming across as desperate to get her earnings up. I wonder how many people actually click on those links.
And I think the term “Influencer” should be banned - let’s call it what it is - “salesperson, earnings are commission only”!

Reactions: 9
Laura Adlington has posted the PJ link also. It just doesn’t seem right to me to be encouraging people to spend money so that you can earn off it; seems like such a grubby way to earn a living.

Reactions: 8
Bad case of Chelsea Peeyah's minge today
Stop it 🤢

I wonder if this rush of aff links is to boost their savings so they can by their next place outright? She'll have got at least 100k in her pocket from this house sale.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Do they get money when we click on the link but don’t buy through the link? I never buy from their affiliate links but wasn’t sure just pressing it on it, it would give them cash

Reactions: 1
Do they get money when we click on the link but don’t buy through the link? I never buy from their affiliate links but wasn’t sure just pressing it on it, it would give them cash
Clicking the link does pay as it draws traffic.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.