Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Age has nothing to do with type 2 ...I think her weight and life style put her right up there as very high risk for a lot of things..high blood pressure, high cholesterol, knee joint pain. The sweating could be her thyroid. And yes she's still fairly young but she's also heading for 40 so really not that young tbh.

I used to feel for her as I struggle with an ED but her recent behaviour with the ads and affiliate links has really shown her true colours to me. She's another not to be trusted!
Absolutely….she’s at very high risk. A prolonged period of being overweight, combined with the higher sugar and fat diet and a sedentary lifestyle are all you need. Type two has very little to do with age, although naturally it can tend to present more as ppl get older as they usually avoid this kind of lifestyle until they hit 30s/40s but that’s not the case for Jess.

Reactions: 2
Where she carries her weight on her lower torso/belly/waist also puts her at higher risk.

Age has nothing to do with type 2 ...I think her weight and life style put her right up there as very high risk for a lot of things..high blood pressure, high cholesterol, knee joint pain. The sweating could be her thyroid. And yes she's still fairly young but she's also heading for 40 so really not that young tbh.

I used to feel for her as I struggle with an ED but her recent behaviour with the ads and affiliate links has really shown her true colours to me. She's another not to be trusted!
It's a sign that society is really going wrong (Northern American type) because normally type 2 diabetes appears around your 50's and later. Like joint pain. And it's totally preventable unlike type 1.

I like Jess and hope she’s ok. 👀
I couldn’t be an influencer, I’m too thin skinned and would hate to read some of the stuff posted on here about myself. I know they put themselves out there, but still…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I like Jess and hope she’s ok. 👀
I couldn’t be an influencer, I’m too thin skinned and would hate to read some of the stuff posted on here about myself. I know they put themselves out there, but still…
Same here, I'd never read my thread especially if they write some of the things that I write 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too, it isn’t worth the money for my mental health. I’d love to be one of those people who don’t care what others think

Reactions: 9
Me too, it isn’t worth the money for my mental health. I’d love to be one of those people who don’t care what others think
That’s my ultimate goal in life! Imagine how much easier life would be if you didn’t give a duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I know I’m a bit late with this cos she was talking about the deals and codes a couple weeks ago, but I referred my fella to Topcashback yesterday which reminded me about her sharing her referral code, and I just found it funny that she said about how you’ll get £10 for following the link and she’ll ‘get a bit of cash too’ I now know it’s £25 for the person who refers!!! Imagine all the people who could’ve used her code and how much she’ll be raking in at £25 a pop! The only obstacle is that the referred person has to earn £10 first, but especially at this time of year it’s actually quite easy- I’m at £9.48 in 2 weeks!
I just find it quite sly now I know how much she gets, she purposely didn’t say how much she’d get cos she knew how it would sound!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I actually feel very sorry for Jess. I think, fundamentally, she’s an alright person. She doesn’t seem to be mean or bitchy, just desperate to fit in. And I know she’s largely brought these negative changes on herself with her lazy lifestyle and terrible diet but to see how much she’s changed in just twelve months is shocking. She must feel so low right now, and that’s sad for anyone. I hope she sorts herself out soon. Honestly I think the best move for her would be to go back to work, have a routine, get out of the stinking house and see some people!!
I agre totally and can sympathise . I retired from work 18 months ago and i feel like I’ve lost my way in life . Sometimes I think I may find a pt job to give me some routine back . It’s so very easy to let things slip and get into a cba attitude and that’s what I feel has happened to Jess . It’s a very very slippery slope to be on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this heavily photoshopped? I thinks he looks stones lighter in this but then the photo shared on here before she doesn’t 😂 surely not this much omg 😳😳

Edit: just watched the reels before this photo !! No I’m embarrassed for her 🫢 I thought she’d lost loads of weight why would you do this 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yeah it is, though in fairness it's not her photoshopping it, it's ITS.

But no, she definitely doesn't look like that IRL. Her face is a completely different shape.

Reactions: 4

But no, she definitely doesn't look like that IRL. Her face is a completely different shape.
Let’s be honest her whole body is a completely different shape 😂😂

Although Adam Frisby swears blind that ITS don't edit pics but they most certainly use filters and wizardy via the iPhone they use to take the pics on the shoots! Jess has never addressed this either although she did have a meltdown way back when a set of pics came back and she hated them! She just banks the money now and ignores all the problematic stuff linked to bopo!

Reactions: 3
Those photos are nuts! She looks so much smaller and yet one of them is captioned "size 26, true to size"

If she was a size 26 then and noticeably narrower and neater of figure, then what the heck is she now?

What size does ITS go up to again?

It does make you realise how big (pardon the pun) is the difference between a size 22/24 even a 26 and a size 28/30. It's like there's a tipping point towards decreased quality of life. She does very little these days.

Of course sleep apnoea must be a major issue these days so she may be just exhausted all the time.
This is true I started following her in the first lockdown or not lot before it and I remember she use to these workouts in her living room and I thought that was actually quite motivating for other big girls to and might encourage them to do the same ! But I’ve not seen her doing any form of exercise in ages ( if we don’t include the erratic morning tea making dance) so it doesn’t surprise me she has jump so much in weight and the pictures really do show it.

This is true I started following her in the first lockdown or not lot before it and I remember she use to these workouts in her living room and I thought that was actually quite motivating for other big girls to and might encourage them to do the same ! But I’ve not seen her doing any form of exercise in ages ( if we don’t include the erratic morning tea making dance) so it doesn’t surprise me she has jump so much in weight and the pictures really do show it.
She gave up exercising when she had covid and also found out she had hyper mobility. There are many lower impact exercises that she could do but she seems to only like the dance/aerobics types of exercise. but because those are not great for her joints (coupled with the few extra stones she’s carrying) she does very little other exercise outside of thrashing round the kitchen. She might occasionally walk the dog too.

She gave up exercising when she had covid and also found out she had hyper mobility. There are many lower impact exercises that she could do but she seems to only like the dance/aerobics types of exercise. but because those are not great for her joints (coupled with the few extra stones she’s carrying) she does very little other exercise outside of thrashing round the kitchen. She might occasionally walk the dog too.
Oh I didn’t realise this but defo there is still plenty of exercise she could do that would probs improve the condition.

I’m not a ‘natural’ exerciser either but I schedule it to make sure I do it and swap out things like if I plan to meet a friend for a coffee I’ll suggest going to a local park and walk and talk. And I schedule excises classes I enjoy.

I do think where she has given up work she has loss all structure and motivation, but she has the advantage of time and flexibility , which most of us do not have . She could go swimming during quieter periods in the day etc

I do think she is just a lazy bugger and it will be the death of her if she isn’t careful

• Heart
I do think where she has given up work she has loss all structure and motivation, but she has the advantage of time and flexibility , which most of us do not have . She could go swimming during quieter periods in the day etc
This is so spot on. She managed to fit exercise into her day when she was working but now can’t manage it. I’ve said many times that, even if she has issues with exercising in public, she has the flexibility to go to places during the day when it’s usually quieter.

Oh I didn’t realise this but defo there is still plenty of exercise she could do that would probs improve the condition.

I’m not a ‘natural’ exerciser either but I schedule it to make sure I do it and swap out things like if I plan to meet a friend for a coffee I’ll suggest going to a local park and walk and talk. And I schedule excises classes I enjoy.

I do think she is just a lazy bugger and it will be the death of her if she isn’t careful
She did go swimming once or twice & said she was going to go regularly but turned out she was only doing it to afflilate link swim suits then was never mentioned again

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.