Jessontheplussize #27 sitting in foisty pjs looking a slob, when will she get up off her arse & find a jo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BunnyBoo0102 for the most liked thread title.

Screenshot_20221103-092647_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Jess is still quite dull and again there isn't much that I can think of to re-cap.

*Jess still hasn't bought a house and is still bitter over that other house.
*Jess will be moving in with her Mum and her partner soon.
*Jess went to Portugal and ate pie and chips.
*Jess came back from Portugal and went to lidl's (lidl) and tried her first ever Portuguese tart.
*Jess has launched a couple of collections in the last thread and has a party wear collecting coming out.
*Jess got driven to her shoot last week by ITS.
*ITS are holding a party for her party wear collection in Manchester tonight and it will be full of all the insta twats.

Please feel free to add to the re-cap.

I've just realised it's cut off the b from job in the title

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Eeeeee happeeee thursdeeee!!

ide say am fank youu for the thread title but I’m on the wrong one 🤣🤣

can’t wait to see what happens tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eeeeee happeeee thursdeeee!!

ide say am fank youu for the thread title but I’m on the wrong one 🤣🤣

can’t wait to see what happens tonight 🤣
You should celebrate by making a cup of tea and dancing round your kitchen.

oh god, we still have that horror to come from her this morning. We have time though - she has at least an hour before she gets out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Jess went to Portugal and ate pie and chips.
*Jess came back from Portugal and went to lidl's (lidl) and tried her first ever Portuguese tart.

Can't get over this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You should celebrate by making a cup of tea and dancing round your kitchen.

oh god, we still have that horror to come from her this morning. We have time though - she has at least an hour before she gets out of bed.
Butttt I need to up my engagement by asking what song first 🤣

• Haha
Is that her roots or is she balding??also you can tell she’s been fake tanning because she looks like a giant wotsit but what makes it worse is that it’s patchy and the areas around her gob are darker
C06D4A0E-8F55-4E3B-84DB-645C6D92D036.jpeg

• Sick
If I had my own klekshun, an event in my honour and a big platform on social media, I'd get my beauty treatments done by a professional. She'd look so much more pulled together if she got her eyebrows done properly, a spray tan and her hair and nails done somewhere decent. I live near her and there are loads of decent salons, it's mind boggling. Even for my work Xmas party I go all out. She's a minger.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see the extra-cunty WhatLauraLoves is en route to Manchester.

All the cunts together in one room. I hope they all pose for a photo together so we can compare their real sizes. Not that it matters but it would be interesting to see Laura (claims to be size 24/26) next to Jess (also claims size 24/26) and Poppy (size 20)

Also I think they're all so cunty, they'll be posting photos of each other from terrible angles. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Am I the only one that thinks she's getting all this treatment, because they're getting rid? Like a farewell party? Because I've not heard of anyone else having one.. but i may be wrong

Also, I wonder it there will be any arguments or beef with anyone 👀 I don't know why I'm thinking this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that thinks she's getting all this treatment, because they're getting rid? Like a farewell party? Because I've not heard of anyone else having one.. but i may be wrong

Also, I wonder it there will be any arguments or beef with anyone 👀 I don't know why I'm thinking this 😂
Pretty sure she said not long ago she’d signed another years contract. Ash has had launch events before too I think.

Reactions: 5
Skipped through most of her haul, same absolute shite that’s she’s had before! That green two piece is horrific. As always, true to size but go for your smaller size, what does that even mean? Between the tit clothes and the morning dance whilst making a cup of tea, she’s an absolute disaster these days.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.