Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess’s colecshuns always seem to just miss the mark.

The black top seems quite nice and casual but those particular jeans ruin the look for me.

Reactions: 6
That pink top is awful, it's giving middle aged Evans vibes and jess wouldn't be caught dead wearing it unless she was being paid. The pleather trousers are a terrible fit, nobody is going to buy them, it's exactly how they're not supposed to look.
The black tshirt is fine but it's a bleeping black tshirt 🤷‍♀️ and the jeans are boring and unflattering. I honestly dunno how she dares pretend that she likes that tit!

Reactions: 17
Why tuck the top in? It looks awful!
Oh yeah i remember add a belt it cinches in at the waist!
🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a fellow fat person with a tummy I absolutely hate. I don't want clothes or jeans that make it noticeable. Why do they get plus size clothes so so wrong?! 😫

Reactions: 28
It’s becoming more and more painfully obvious (I mean it was from the start but ya know)
That she’s just not interested in changing up plus size fashion and is just in it for £££ I bet when she has she’s ‘meetings’ she just says yeah a few times but probably just gets told what’s happening and when. if she is having a input she is getting it totally wrong.

Reactions: 11
As a fellow fat person with a tummy I absolutely hate. I don't want clothes or jeans that make it noticeable. Why do they get plus size clothes so so wrong?! 😫
Because Adam Frisby hates fat people! He's all about the money and sadly Jess has just become his token fat collection without any real thought given to how things translate onto a larger plus size body. I wonder at times if she has a conscience at all about it and if she cries to her mum when she sees what she is putting her name too..I truly believe she hates the majority of the clothes but has become so reliant on the money that she no longer has a voice.

• Sad
Her belly sticks out so much it’s overlapping! When I wear skinny jeans it flattens my belly because of the denim fabric, is the ones she’s wearing possibly not even a cotton denim? There doesn’t seem to be any shaping happening, so I can only assume the fabric is softer and stretchy and not real denim fabric. I bet it’ll be priced like it is though!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Eugh, this collection looks even more boring than usual 😴😴 I’ve never thought she had much say in the ‘collekshuns’, but it’s even more clear now. I remember one of her first, she had a black slip dress with lace, and she said something about how as a fat person she had always wanted one of these , but could never find them anywhere, so it felt like she was going to go along those lines ie. Actually thinking of things she had always wanted to wear but couldn’t find as a fat person, and I think that would have been a great selling point, but this is just absolute bullshit, I for example would love a top that covers my stomach, but is more fashionable than that tent she’s shown on her stories. It’s all so unimaginative and not Jess at all, hence why she rarely wears any of the tit. I always thought that Jess was one of the influencers that, if nothing else, she was honest and not a sell out, but her having anything to do with ITS, totally disproves that.

• Heart
Those jeans are absolutely awful.

I'm calling it now, this will be the worst MI KOLLEKSHUN yet.

Reactions: 10
Those jeans will be photoshopped in the official pictures. They don’t suit her in any way, because she’s had zero input in the design, and therefore they highlight areas she would probably prefer to hide. She was embarrassed in them.
These collections are not designed with bigger people in mind at all.
Why on earth would anyone want to wear something so unflattering?!

Her face is massive!! I know I keep banging on about it but her face is getting huge now. She has always had a round full face but this is getting ridiculous.

Honestly, I don’t want this to come out as mean as it’s sounding in my head… but seeing her in those jeans and like @Diddikins said, how massive her face is getting, it’s making me more and more glad that I decided to get my fat arse back down the gym! I’d hate to see myself spiralling like Jess is!🥴

Cant imagine how sore, red and probably smelly under that belly fold must be. I say that as a fat person with a mum tum over hang. 🤮 genuinely interested why they put so much make up on her too? Its orange and looks like it would peel off like a sheet mask if you found a stray edge to pick

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.