Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh can tell I pay 0 attention to what she's saying when she's talking about her collection thanks guys.
I just wanted to see how extortionate the black dress was cause I've been after an ok black midi dress for ages and was desperate enough to consider that one.

All her swimwear collection has been slashed already like Adam and its can't say they're not fast fashion they're litreally the worst for it

Reactions: 1
Also anyone else see she answered a question asking if the clothes are sustainable/made in sweat shops? She wrote a typically copy and pasted response to it instead of actually being honest
View attachment 1451150

View attachment 1451155
She never answered the question!

Strange question to ask her tbh because 1. she clearly has no respect for the environment and the impact of fast fashion and 2. she's unlikely to have asked about the factory workers/ pay/ work conditions before she accepted the money. If she had she wouldn't be working for ITS!!

Reactions: 4
She never answered the question!

Strange question to ask her tbh because 1. she clearly has no respect for the environment and the impact of fast fashion and 2. she's unlikely to have asked about the factory workers/ pay/ work conditions before she accepted the money. If she had she wouldn't be working for ITS!!
I wonder if ITS Sent her the question, it seems like such as stock answer

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 3
I'm assuming ecom shoot is the pictures they use for the website/app?? She loves the collection and is happy with photos after her monthly wobble, engagement boost tears, anxiety but she's sharing the real models photo, OK hun, can wait to see you wearing it out & about
Edited to add screenshots
Jess really going on about this model looking fabulous in the collection, and she does. She is a size 18 and I’d say 5’9+, I thought some of the clothes looked lovely on Jess last night but after seeing them on this model I realise how good they can look. It’s almost showed up the flaws in Jess wearing them if that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
Why do you guys spend your money with ITS?! 😂
I wanted a particular dress and was the only place that had it.. I wouldn’t have paid £48 for it tho! X

Why have they spelt sherbert like that? People tend to use sherbet. I don’t think that spelling is even used

I'm sorry but HOW bleeping BORING IS JESS ON LAUNCH DAYS?!?! "I'm so thankful blah blah" shite and sharing desperate influencers left, right and centre. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot believe how much the last collection is slashed already....I mean it's absolutely fast fashion. And some of the prices are crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't think she's been AS photoshopped this time and I reckon that why she isn't as happy with the photos. There's still some tuning going on without a doubt, but they've really shown her size this time.

I bought one of her first wrap tops cause I’m a fool and so unflattering on my size 18 body
Replying to my own post cause I texted her when her “arm was sore from replying”. She didn’t even read it

Replying to my own post cause I messaged her when her “arm was sore from replying”. She didn’t even read it
I got one of the Jess maxi dresses before, black with a shirred bust, it's absolutely terrible quality material and the bust area isn't properly fitted for the size dress it was (24).
I got that too in “petite”. Won’t stay up 😅

I got one of the Jess maxi dresses before, black with a shirred bust, it's absolutely terrible quality material and the bust area isn't properly fitted for the size dress it was (24).
I got that too in “petite”. Won’t stay up 😅
Why do you guys spend your money with ITS?! 😂
Cause we are foolllsss

Lux island has done a haul tonight on Jess’s collection . She looks amazing in the clothes

I’m not being funny or anything but if Elly ‘lux_island’ is wearing a size 22 in her haul, there is no way in hell Jess is wearing anything less than a 28 in her photos??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not being funny or anything but if Elly ‘lux_island’ is wearing a size 22 in her haul, there is no way in hell Jess is wearing anything less than a 28 in her photos??
I thought this too! She doesn't look a 22 so is she sizing up for ITS? I don't follow her so I don't know what her sizing usually is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.