Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if maybe her ITS contract is nearing its end so she gushing about how wonderful they are because she’s panicking if it doesn’t get renewed. Be honest apart from stuff she’s gifted and aff links, ITS is all she’s really got. If they find another plus plus size girl, her days there could be numbered.
They've already got another plus size girl, the vile ash.

I thought she was genuinely excited about the pr package and over whelmed with it.

Reactions: 8
So rather than take dermaticas advice regarding skincare (needing oral medication)
Even though she used dermatica for years
She just changes to skin and me

Reactions: 5
They've already got another plus size girl, the vile ash.

I thought she was genuinely excited about the pr package and over whelmed with it.
Yes but Ash is only a size 18/20 (even though she reckons she’s a 16 😂) Jess is much larger than her and their only collab over a size 20 and we all know how Adam bleats on about being size inclusive. If they find another ‘influencer’ nearer Jess’s size, I don’t think they’ll renew her contract. He definitely won’t employ 2 women of that size. All his recent collabs are below a size 10. He's always used her as the token ‘fat’ girl and she knows it

Yes but Ash is only a size 18/20 (even though she reckons she’s a 16 😂) Jess is much larger than her and their only collab over a size 20 and we all know how Adam bleats on about being size inclusive. If they find another ‘influencer’ nearer Jess’s size, I don’t think they’ll renew her contract. He definitely won’t employ 2 women of that size. All his recent collabs are below a size 10. He's always used her as the token ‘fat’ girl and she knows it
My votes with Hinder 🤭

Reactions: 3
If Jess was to influence me to buy anything, it would definitely not be anything to do with skincare. And then she posted a message admitting that she didn’t have a clue about how to use the products. How are these brands happily sending her free stuff to promote?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If Jess was to influence me to buy anything, it would definitely not be anything to do with skincare. And then she posted a message admitting that she didn’t have a clue about how to use the products. How are these brands happily sending her free stuff to promote?
I don't have a clue about skincare really but you double cleanse not double exfoliate. She's essentially scrubbing skin off her face twice! Stupid woman 😩😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That print is so horrendous. Talk about stereotypical fat girl floral, and I am a fat girl middle aged woman who loves a floral dress

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't have a clue about skincare really but you double cleanse not double exfoliate. She's essentially scrubbing skin off her face twice! Stupid woman 😩😂
She’s also irritating her already irritated damaged skin… she’s a nightmare! She needs to go see a doctor and stop slapping tit onto her face. Her stubborn behaviour is annoying! She obviously has no clue and instead of actually educating herself she just guesses what to put on her skin. By the time she’s 45 she’ll have such wrinkly damaged skin and it’ll be due to her doing tit like this plus sunbathing till she looks like a piece of dried out bacon 🥓

Reactions: 7
And she has had the most awful spots recently...who can forget that enormous crater near her eye...so the products are not working for her. These brands that repeatedly send out products to instahuns like her that are clueless and have the most god awful skin really need to rethink their PR..

And she has had the most awful spots recently...who can forget that enormous crater near her eye...so the products are not working for her. These brands that repeatedly send out products to instahuns like her that are clueless and have the most god awful skin really need to rethink their PR..
But apparently according to her she hasn’t had any bad breakouts since she’s been using the latest skin care products 🤥 she needs to stop slapping on a different FREE brand every month and just stick to 1. even if that means paying for it. But she’s such a tight arse, she never will

For the cost of those tit hair extensions, she couple have gone to see a decent dermatologist for advice about her skin.
But like everything else, rather than see an expert about something, she’ll take advice from TikTok and social media.

I know she has the melasma issue, but the sheer amount of makeup products she uses on her skin, in addition to the absolutely filthy blenders and brushes she’s using, can’t be helping it. Add that to the gouging of the spots, picking at her skin and the DIY dermaplaning and her skin is crying for help!

I'm just gonna say it ..it royally pisses me off that these instahuns are sent hundreds of £ worth of products for doing sweet f a ..whilst the rest of us have to work our arses off doing real jobs to save up for just one Opalex product or a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. They don't need most of what they get sent and they certainly don't appreciate it! It disgusts me at times how greedy and grabby they are. Let's wait and see if she actually does do a give away..!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been a bit taken aback lately by some recent photos. Her shape has completely changed.

She now looks 9 months pregnant and her stomach is out waaaaay past her chest. That's new, isn't it?

I mean she was always fat obviously but I don't remember her stomach sticking out so far in the front or being so high up? Didn't it all used to be concentrated lower down? Does anyone remember?

Reactions: 8
For the people that complained to look fantastic how did you do that? On the website? Via Instagram? I'm raging lol and need to let them know!

Reactions: 4
I have been a bit taken aback lately by some recent photos. Her shape has completely changed.

She now looks 9 months pregnant and her stomach is out waaaaay past her chest. That's new, isn't it?

I mean she was always fat obviously but I don't remember her stomach sticking out so far in the front or being so high up? Didn't it all used to be concentrated lower down? Does anyone remember?
I think you’re right - her weight was always around her lower belly but her top half has really ballooned. Look back at her bikini pics from a year ago or two years ago and you can really tell. You can see it in her face as well.

That package from Look Fantastic is obscene. These companies should be giving stuff away for good, for example to maybe women’s refuges and not to greedy Insta huns.
This! There are people who have lost their homes this week due to the fires around the country! When you think how much they would appreciate those bits, it makes me feel sick how Jess treated them

Reactions: 9
I thought she started exercising just before her holidays so she could get into a routine for when she came back? All she’s done is go out for more meals and another holiday.
she won’t be able to get out of bed soon.
sure we will get another crying story soon for it all soon to be forgotten the next day

I have to agree I saw the snippet in the floral dress and actually rewatched it as I couldn't believe how pregnant she looked. I've never noticed her carry her weight like that but even then after that in her animal print trousers and shirt and crop top she still looked like that.
I have a real soft spot for Jess and I hate to say anything nasty but I just really, really, really wish she would just stop for a second, use the free time she clearly has to sort her life out. Her skin, her eating, her fitness, her anxiety, her stash of clothes / make up / skin care ... everything.
I honestly think she would benefit so much from a full life detox and getting herself in to a far healthier mindset when it comes to quality over quantity.
I must say when she went to the photoshoot and the air b'n'b's and was so overwhelmed by how amazing they were and how much she wished she could have a house like that I was thinking "but you can Jess ?! You just need to sort your tit out" then when she said the house was going on the market I thought, maybe her and Milli have realised they CAN have that lifestyle ... but the last couple of months and the spending and the skin and the food and the generally staying the same old Jess makes me think she hasn't made any progress after all 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.