Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess’s post about how much she loves the team at ITS makes me think she may have read the posts on here.
The PR freebies she got were insane! Not that I’d turn it down but it does seem more than a bit tone deaf to give so much to someone who clearly doesn’t need, or even want it!

Reactions: 7
Yep. They pretty much pride themselves on it.

Imagine the MUA arriving with their case of makeup, stylist with all the clothes, someone else rocking up with lighting equipment and here’s this fella with his bleeping iPhone charger!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Final word on poogate- think we can all agree she doesn’t actually smell of tit, and I feel bad for her if someone said that but my god that’s the most I’ve laughed at this thread for ages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy tit that PR package is insane and just...eurgh I don't know it just makes me not want to buy from LF knowing they can give so much away to influencers

Reactions: 15
It makes me feel that way it’s obscene how much value is in that suitcase .
I don’t blame Jess cus I wouldbe happy to receive it but I wonder how many of those they gifted out

Reactions: 10
This PR package - the way she’s throwing the items around 🤦🏼‍♀️ Personally think that shows how little she values getting the free bits, some people would really appreciate!
I think she was genuinely excited and surprised by it, I thought it was a good reaction and showed her in a great light when she mentioned a giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That PR package is so obscenely large that surely it will do the opposite of what it is meant to do and will turn people off the brand?

Freebies are part of promotion and cheaper than advertising, we get it. No one minds sitting through a few stories and we all get influenced a little. However, how many stories would you have to watch to see all that promoted? No thanks.

Reactions: 12
Theres probably about £500-£1000 worth of stuff in there.
And the rest!! I estimated around £1,200 because there was a lot of high end stuff in there. Absolutely ridiculous that she gets sent all this. Companies are really going all out on PR these days but for the life of me cannot understand why they’d send it to Jess. She doesn’t even go through it slowly😂 I mean surely that kind of PR suitcase should have her showing every item one by one not frantically rummaging around and saying “theres so much stuff I can’t believe it so much” she’s so greedy and you can tell in moments like that her brain goes into overdrive.

of course you’re all entitled to believe what you want but the person at the shoot wasn’t saying Jess literally stinks of tit, she probably just meant she smells funky. And how do we know if it wasn’t after a full day of shooting? You have seen how sweaty she gets! I definitely think there is truth to the story and I think you’re all forgetting this is the same woman who wears the same pjs for days on end

Stall the ball, does that ITS “photographer” just use his iPhone? 😂
Yep😂😂😂 he sometimes uses a camera from what I’ve seen when spying on his page, but most times he uses an iPhone

Reactions: 12
When she rummages through her PR boxes (or cases !) I’m not sure whether she’s being greedy or whether she’s just downright unprofessional.
I think I’d rather clean toilets for a living than be an influencer; I’d HATE putting myself out there.
But if I did, I’m pretty darn sure I’d do a better job of promoting stuff.
For a start, I’d open gift packages and go through the stuff first, before I started filming, so I could at least know what I’m talking about beforehand.
Hate watching Jess opening stuff up and raking it over; it’s such poor content.

Reactions: 13
Jess’s post about how much she loves the team at ITS makes me think she may have read the posts on here.
The PR freebies she got were insane! Not that I’d turn it down but it does seem more than a bit tone deaf to give so much to someone who clearly doesn’t need, or even want it!
I wondered if maybe her ITS contract is nearing its end so she gushing about how wonderful they are because she’s panicking if it doesn’t get renewed. Be honest apart from stuff she’s gifted and aff links, ITS is all she’s really got. If they find another plus plus size girl, her days there could be numbered.

Reactions: 5
I think she was genuinely excited and surprised by it, I thought it was a good reaction and showed her in a great light when she mentioned a giveaway.
Maybe it was excitement - it clearly wasn’t good influencing if she is barely showing us what she got. Just throwing an item aside to gawp at the next one.
As someone said above she could have taken time to gone through a few of her fave bits etc and talk through the package.
It does make me wonder how these companies choose who to send the gifts to!

Reactions: 6
Longtime lurker on this thread, but having seen that PR package I had come here! I just sent an message to LF saying how obscene it was, and how it does the opposite of making people want to shop with them!

That PR package is so obscenely large that surely it will do the opposite of what it is meant to do and will turn people off the brand?

Freebies are part of promotion and cheaper than advertising, we get it. No one minds sitting through a few stories and we all get influenced a little. However, how many stories would you have to watch to see all that promoted? No thanks.

Reactions: 17
When she rummages through her PR boxes (or cases !) I’m not sure whether she’s being greedy or whether she’s just downright unprofessional.
I think I’d rather clean toilets for a living than be an influencer; I’d HATE putting myself out there.
But if I did, I’m pretty darn sure I’d do a better job of promoting stuff.
For a start, I’d open gift packages and go through the stuff first, before I started filming, so I could at least know what I’m talking about beforehand.
Hate watching Jess opening stuff up and raking it over; it’s such poor content.
I think it’s both! She’s greedy and unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like Jess and out of the people I follow who I've seen received the package, I thought she'd be good cause I find her reviews honest. But I don't agree that she's giving it away. If your sent something to review then that's what should do. Then if you ever get gifted the same item again, then give it away.
But how can you review something if you don't try it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I also agree with who said that they should reward loyal customers with a freebie in their order.
Like Asda could give me a free shop 🤣.

Reactions: 2
That package from Look Fantastic is obscene. These companies should be giving stuff away for good, for example to maybe women’s refuges and not to greedy Insta huns.
Thought her calling that guy a photographer was a bit of a stretch seeing as everything is shot on an iPhone 😂

Reactions: 16
I think it’s both! She’s greedy and unprofessional
I agree. She looked like she was rummaging through the bargain bucket at Primark. Has she taken the time to open it and have a look she could have gone through it a bit more calmly. This is where the greed shines through.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.