Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The internet is and can be a vile place when overweight people are involved. The public love to crucify them and it’s not nice at all. A lot of these influencers don’t help themselves tho. Jess frothing over food literally makes me want to gag. This is not me being mean to overweight people. I would be just as concerned if I saw an influencer was verging on anorexia or if they had a drinking problem etc. I think with everything we see on the internet we need to not take it personally and just brush it off. What a complete stranger thinks of me really isn’t my business

Reactions: 7
Another day, another gurn face.

And is there really any need to show us her sweaty arse print? Poppy did it yesterday - what’s the point?

She has ANOTHER summer Kolleckshun coming out soon and yet she bought more stuff at the outlet the other day. She is just the epitome of greed in every aspect of her life.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It's not sweat, is it? More like condensation.

Either way, no one wants to see that.

Reactions: 4
I did hear her say her last summer collection. I wonder if she means just for this year or whether she means permanently?

Reactions: 3
I did hear her say her last summer collection. I wonder if she means just for this year or whether she means permanently?
I took it as her last, she looked a bit sad I thought when she said it. Did anyone else pick that up or is my imagination running wild?

Reactions: 5
I took it as her last, she looked a bit sad I thought when she said it. Did anyone else pick that up or is my imagination running wild?
Probably sad because she knows she won't have any content once the ITS contract comes to an end!

Reactions: 6
I think she meant the last collection of the Summer, not her last ever.

Probably sad because she knows she won't have any content once the ITS contract comes to an end!
I've always thought she could make a lot more of it. Like actually wearing it when she is out and about.

Reactions: 8
To be fair i’m not sure how much longer they can drag it out for. It would literally just be different prints of existing styles going forwards, surely? There can’t be anything style wise left to flog!

Reactions: 9
I think she meant the last collection of the Summer, not her last ever.

I've always thought she could make a lot more of it. Like actually wearing it when she is out and about.
All I've seen her in is that black and white outfit she had on today. I don't think any of of his collabs actually wear their own collection

Reactions: 1
I think she’s trying to be funny. Like when she messes up a word or two and spends the next couple of minutes talking gibberish - just redo the video. It’s not funny.

Reactions: 16
That sweat patch made me gag. Its literally where her fanny would be touching when sitting down 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.