Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black one with all the extra material 🙄

1. Looks like she's wearing a scarf with a swimming costume. Ridiculous.
2. Imagine the tan lines?
3. Absolutely boiling. Why would you make a plus sizer any bleeping warmer?
4. The weight when wet. Drowning anyone?

Absolute joke of a kollekshun hun. Outdated prints and styles. And where the duck is the support?

Reactions: 19
I don't know what the answer is to plus-sized swimwear but this ain't it. Shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her stomach looks a lot bigger her than she portrays! I think the swimsuits in her are so ill fitted and I definitely wouldn’t buy
There’s sooooo many ways to style it: proceeds to show us one more boring way of wearing that swimsuit.

She seriously needs to do more homework before she comes on stories trying to sell her tat.

That goes for everything btw. Opening boxes for the first time while doing stories isn’t the best way to sell products if you don’t even know what half of it is.

Reactions: 9
When she was showing off the kaftan could you see the regret of not using loop holes for the tie. Im not sure that was her decision

Reactions: 5
When she was showing off the kaftan could you see the regret of not using loop holes for the tie. Im not sure that was her decision
Not sure why you wouldn't need loopholes for that. I call bullshit on her "so you can wear it without a belt" excuse.

Reactions: 4
Opening boxes for the first time while doing stories isn’t the best way to sell products if you don’t even know what half of it is.
I get so irritated when she does that! I’m so glad you’ve said this 😂
She just seems so unprofessional at times. I mean, Good luck to her I suppose; she seems to be absolutely winging it sometimes, yet she’s doing ok out of it.

Not sure why you wouldn't need loopholes for that. I call bullshit on her "so you can wear it without a belt" excuse.
I call bullshit too. She’s far too obsessed with cinching and snatching the waist on things. It’s clearly an error - it makes it easier for people to lose the belt without loops.

These don’t represent plus size well though, they may be a bigger size but not Jess’s size. She has a belly and would still have it in the SHEIN swimsuits.
The curve range goes to size 32!!! My mum is a size 22/24 & I bought her the 2 swimsuits I posted & they look fab!

Reactions: 7
The curve range goes to size 32!!! My mum is a size 22/24 & I bought her the 2 swimsuits I posted & they look fab!
Do they claim to go up to a 32? What Shein size is that? I'm a UK size 20, maybe a 22 in some clothes, maybe 18 in generous ranges, yet generally I have to order a size 4x from Shein. I thought they only go up to a 5x -how is that a 32? I'm not in denial or anything, I have been a 32 and would not have fitted into anything Shein make.

Yes I know they go up to a 32, I just meant those pictures aren’t realistic of someone a size 26+. It might fit but your stomach or thighs are always going to show.

Reactions: 2
The swimsuits don't fit. The one pieces are too short in the body, you can see they are pulling her boobs downwards. That doesn't bode well for anyone wanting to order because she isn't exactly tall. I quite like the orange print actually but the quality and fit looks so bad I would never buy any of it.
You never know with her as she's always downsizing.

Reactions: 1
I think she looks nicer on this holiday than when she was with milk in mexico! She seems happier too. Weird that when on holiday with her husband she seemed so down in the dumps and on holiday with her friend she seems so much more at ease!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.