Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked absolutely stunning in the kaftan tbh!
I think she looked ok but that was more to do with the fact it actually fitted her nicely and wasn't clinging to her like a second skin. I think I might have a slight issue that she is dressing in kaftans circa 1970 and this whole collection has been designed to 'slim' plus size women rather than embrace and properly fit the curves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The fabrics are meh
The designs are meh
this collection was obviously not designed for PLUS SIZED BABES!!! On the swimsuits I can’t see any of them with even padding on them? And that would’ve helped with the see through fabric a bit of boob padding would’ve also lifted the breasts. But you can see from Jess’ photo that there is zero support and you can see her nipples!! The swimsuit is bursting off her so the sizing is obviously awful. Why pay that much for cheap crap like that when there are places like ASOS, Simply Be, Elomi or even SHEIN for gods sake who design way better pieces with fat ladies in mind. She also has been photoshopped to the max!! I wish someone would say something to her about it because it’s so wrong.

Reactions: 12
Does her Mum work ? Maybe it is her but she couldn't get time of work so she is off "on the sick" so doesn't want people to know its her.
Had a stalky snoop and found them all on FB last night and the Mums just back from another holiday with the boyfriend for her birthday so maybe this was Jess's birthday present to her

Reactions: 3
It’s weirdly bothered me that she says she’s part of creating these collections but has made yet another very boring, plain swim suit for plus-size women. Just like every other brand and I’m sure many times she has moaned that these brands are never diverse enough with their choices for plus sizes. But hey if you are getting paid to sell the basic shite you don’t care right?
of course there is people out there who want a plain all in one. It’s the principle that she never wears them and always wantingbrandsto be inclusive and diversity like they do with straight sizes!!

Reactions: 7
I think she looks lovely in the black bikini and orange kaftan. I'm wondering if it has boob support because I really like it 🤣😑. I'd buy it when it's reduced for a try

Reactions: 5
That dress is an awful kaftan.. at least she can cinch and snatch her tiny waist

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think this one doesn’t look long enough in the body? Or they’ve just positioned the mesh strip in a weird place? I’d want it higher up, it looks like it cuts you in a weird place there🤔🤔

No sorry, all I see is one of those fabric tie-it-yourself baby carrier things. And there’s way too much fabric for me to be fannying about with when I’m already bleeping boiling from getting the damn thing on😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t see the point in the bikinis because they’re so high up from the back you can’t even tell it’s a bikini! Seems pointless to me.
I like some of the collection, but the costumes have no tit support at all, her boobs look squashed down you can see where her nipples are.

I don’t see the point in the bikinis because they’re so high up from the back you can’t even tell it’s a bikini! Seems pointless to me.
I like some of the collection, but the costumes have no tit support at all, her boobs look squashed down you can see where her nipples are.
Tbf I don’t think it’s just ITS/Jess’ collection bikinis that have that problem. Every single bikini I’ve ever seen Jess wear has come so far up at the back that you can’t tell it’s a bikini and I have the exact same thought as you every time. I think it’s because Jess has a shelf-arse so she has to pull her bottoms up so high that it ends up meeting the top🤣🤣

• Haha
You can tell she’s much more comfortable in the bikinis. How many times did she say snatch or cinch? 🙄
Seems like she’s been reading here though - all of a sudden her friend is making an appearance.

Tbf I don’t think it’s just ITS/Jess’ collection bikinis that have that problem. Every single bikini I’ve ever seen Jess wear has come so far up at the back that you can’t tell it’s a bikini and I have the exact same thought as you every time. I think it’s because Jess has a shelf-arse so she has to pull her bottoms up so high that it ends up meeting the top🤣🤣
Probably because the belly isn't generally the (fat) women favourite body part? Idk

Reactions: 2
Ah so she’s finally shown what looked like her imaginary friend 😂

deffo reads here or else I don’t think she would have bothered, what’s the point after a few days 😂

Probably because the belly isn't generally the (fat) women favourite body part? Idk
Yeah of course, if I was to wear a bikini I’d definitely want it to cover my belly (I’m size 22/24) but hers come up strangely high at the back. I shouldn’t really have an opinion though as I’ve never worn a bikini in my adult life - for all I know, I look exactly the same as her in one🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
The swimsuits don't fit. The one pieces are too short in the body, you can see they are pulling her boobs downwards. That doesn't bode well for anyone wanting to order because she isn't exactly tall. I quite like the orange print actually but the quality and fit looks so bad I would never buy any of it.

Reactions: 14
No mention of the trouser length being bleeping ridiculous though. As if she hadn't noticed at all 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.