Jessontheplussize #21 100 new dresses going Klarna bananas, oh dear me I miss me Donald Stanley pyjamas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another day for sunbathing. Honestly. She might as well stay at costa del wheelie bin next time and save her money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but just feel that Yours Clothing have done Jess dirty posting this photo of her on their socials, it’s not the best photo of Jess 🙈

Sorry edited to add - it’s the face she’s pulling for me 🥴
Poor Jess ....that is an awful picture of her 😖

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I went to Mexico for two weeks, we left the resort twice, but choose to stay on site. These places have so much going on already that a lot of the time it is just nice to stay there and lap up drinks, sun and pool. Sure there’s places closer to home but they’re usually full of other Brits being knobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive just seen the pic yours put up of those green trousers it would discourage me from buying them.

Reactions: 7
Ok I’ve just watched her stories from the dinner and all of you Milli fanciers should be ashamed of yourselves. He eats with his mouth open and talks with his mouth full!! Shame on you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m on an all inclusive and a size 20 and this thread is making me feel awful. Tbf kids are with me and my husband and I work high pressured good jobs. Can’t imagine leaving the resort on lots of day trips except the 2 we have booked! But again we have kids, when we didn’t it was action central!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m on an all inclusive and a size 20 and this thread is making me feel awful. Tbf kids are with me and my husband and I work high pressured good jobs. Can’t imagine leaving the resort on lots of day trips except the 2 we have booked! But again we have kids, when we didn’t it was action central!
Please don’t feel awful! If you’re enjoying your holiday that’s all that matters.
And if you’re working stressful jobs and trying to find time for each other and the kids when you’re at home, then I reckon you’ve fully earned the right to chill out together in the sun 😊
I think what a lot of us are feeling with Jess is that they’ve travelled a very long way to basically do what they do at home!
And they just seem a bit bored with it.
Enjoy your holiday! I’m jealous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please don’t feel awful! If you’re enjoying your holiday that’s all that matters.
And if you’re working stressful jobs and trying to find time for each other and the kids when you’re at home, then I reckon you’ve fully earned the right to chill out together in the sun 😊
I think what a lot of us are feeling with Jess is that they’ve travelled a very long way to basically do what they do at home!
And they just seem a bit bored with it.
Enjoy your holiday! I’m jealous 😂
Plus this thread is about Jess so no one should be taking anything said here personally especially as it's based on how she behaves day to day and not just on her holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be fair, I went to Mexico for two weeks, we left the resort twice, but choose to stay on site. These places have so much going on already that a lot of the time it is just nice to stay there and lap up drinks, sun and pool. Sure there’s places closer to home but they’re usually full of other Brits being knobs 😂
Totally agree. I'd far rather go somewhere further and the thread is making some people feel bad for not going out every day on holiday. Some holidays I do things everyday and when on a holiday to Mexican or dominican I rarely leave the resort. I work hard and I want to relax and have no plans and nothing to do. I want to eat, sleep, drink and just go with the flow. Personally I wouldn't bored I love every second

Reactions: 14
Plus this thread is about Jess so no one should be taking anything said here personally especially as it's based on how she behaves day to day and not just on her holidays!
It still baffles me that people get offended and take it personally with what we say about Jess 🙃

It’s alllll giving me #cornedbeefgate vibes right now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It still baffles me that people get offended and take it personally with what we say about Jess 🙃
I get it.
If you feel a bit conscious, and worried people are making comments about you, and then read those comments here I can understand it's a bit upsetting (which prompts feeling the need to reply)

Reactions: 5
I agree but they seemed bored and like there’s something lacking. Maybe it’s because they usually don’t go on holiday just the 2 of them for as long? Not sure 🤔
Well lovely thats true but at least they go on bespoke holiday unlike a certain someone nah Mcgills buses to the shops for them 🤣

I thought that about them they both seem deflated or something.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.