Jessontheplussize #21 100 new dresses going Klarna bananas, oh dear me I miss me Donald Stanley pyjamas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just say it's not for me, just lounging round a pool as it bores me, however if that's what they want Jess wants then fair enough. I just can't fathom why you'd fly all that way to do that when they could go to Spain or Greece to do the same thing, each to their own. Also her holiday content is dull, she needs to take a break from instagram and just enjoy her holiday. I imagine all she thinks about is making content, instead of enjoying herself.
Completely agree. It's definitely not how id spend my time if I had the privilege to go to Mexico.

Reactions: 6
It’s a slippery slope…

One minute you’re acknowledging he may have lost some weight, and then before you know it you’re imagining him giving you a foot massage in one of his trendy ASOS haul outfits
I feel a bit queasy :sick: 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t see where they were going but that sounds fun! Out of the resort I’m assuming to?
Think she just said the fire show didn’t she . That’s what I heard. Probs just on site. Milli looks very grumpy in that side view.

Reactions: 2
I can see why if you’re working full time and have a million different things to juggle, then a beach holiday doing duck all might be just what you need but for Jess? Nah. What does she need a rest from? Going to the post office with all her ASOS returns?
For now it's just a "swimming pool holiday" tbf.

I mean being at the seaside, with beautiful beaches, nature,, clear and warm water... I had the luck to travel a lot but I'm still not over this enchantment..
They prefer to spend their days at the swimming pool, like it's the only option. I find it difficult to understand.

Reactions: 4
Her laughing at Milli for having a “healthy” plate of food says it all really

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I get the feeling Millie does really want to improve and maybe lose some weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her laughing at Milli for having a “healthy” plate of food says it all really
Meanwhile I saw a sugar donut on her plate so I mean it’s obvious she’s eating all the pastries and desserts instead, she should take some inspiration from milli because she looked absolutely huge in that video of her stomping around in her bikini, milli has a belly but he is no where as big as Jess is. What’s crazy is how old Jess looks! She looks like she’s mid 40s! Even nearing 50! also I can see most of her fake tan has faded and she’s now her natural colour so at least we know she’s washing dirty mare

Also I bet Jess would love to have a housekeeper back home😂 she’s too lazy and I bet having someone come and clean all her mess is so nice for her

Reactions: 9
Imagine her being jealous of Millie losing weight and not her😅
It's physiological, men lose faster than women.

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile I saw a sugar donut on her plate so I mean it’s obvious she’s eating all the pastries and desserts instead, she should take some inspiration from milli because she looked absolutely huge in that video of her stomping around in her bikini, milli has a belly but he is no where as big as Jess is. What’s crazy is how old Jess looks! She looks like she’s mid 40s! Even nearing 50! also I can see most of her fake tan has faded and she’s now her natural colour so at least we know she’s washing dirty mare

Also I bet Jess would love to have a housekeeper back home😂 she’s too lazy and I bet having someone come and clean all her mess is so nice for her
I'd say she looks in her 50's, because at 41 I look younger than her 😜 In fair was her whole family look about 20 years older than they actually are.
Was she waddling in those stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say she looks in her 50's, because at 41 I look younger than her 😜 In fair was her whole family look about 20 years older than they actually are.
Was she waddling in those stories?
Yes!!! I noticed that too, she’s actually waddling, it must be a long trek to the breakfast place because she was so out of breath too

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned ASOS affiliate programme the other day and I wanted to confirm they’ve been removed from the programme I use, I don’t know who Jess used and she may be affiliated with them directly but if not then we may see less hauls from now…

Reactions: 4
Milli’s definitely been reading here and wants to slim down for all the ladies saying they want a bit of him😉😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes huffing and puffing ..the clothes look awful.. especially the floral dress thing she had on. Looks in her 40s at least...
Milli must be desperate for some greens eating broccoli 🥦 for breakfast 😋

Reactions: 5
No offence but I think the sun has gotten to your head and you have sun stroke if you want to shag milli😂 he literally looks like Jess’ twin brother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but just feel that Yours Clothing have done Jess dirty posting this photo of her on their socials, it’s not the best photo of Jess 🙈

Sorry edited to add - it’s the face she’s pulling for me 🥴
Just came here to say this - can’t believe they are using that pic for advertising 😱🙈😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.