Jessontheplussize #21 100 new dresses going Klarna bananas, oh dear me I miss me Donald Stanley pyjamas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excesses (food, drink, sun) are bad but sometimes it's also genetics that make you look older.

Reactions: 5
Off topic but of curiosity, how much do you think she weighs? I have no idea honestly but at a size 12 and 5’5, 11.5 stone I’m classed as quite overweight and have been told to lose 2 stone! I’m the same height as Jess…

Reactions: 2
Off topic but of curiosity, how much do you think she weighs? I have no idea honestly but at a size 12 and 5’5, 11.5 stone I’m classed as quite overweight and have been told to lose 2 stone! I’m the same height as Jess…
I reckon 23 stone

Reactions: 5
130 kg?

Reactions: 2
22-24 stone probably at a guess but bodies are deceiving, we're never likely to find out

Reactions: 3
Weight is so deceiving and actually very dangerous I think. I was told I was borderline overweight years ago when I was around 11 stone and a size 10. I'm a 12 now and never ever weigh myself. I go by my clothes (old clothes that iv previously worn because shops are all over the place. I have size 8s and 18s! My friends daughter got told she was obese at school. She's 7. It's disgusting. She's a healthy active child who does dancing and football 4 times a week. It's gonna really mess these poor kids up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Weight is so deceiving and actually very dangerous I think. I was told I was borderline overweight years ago when I was around 11 stone and a size 10. I'm a 12 now and never ever weigh myself. I go by my clothes (old clothes that iv previously worn because shops are all over the place. I have size 8s and 18s! My friends daughter got told she was obese at school. She's 7. It's disgusting. She's a healthy active child who does dancing and football 4 times a week. It's gonna really mess these poor kids up
Not to digress, but I'm not getting my son weighed when he starts reception, my daughter was fine, but the taller girls were all told they were obese as well as most of the boys and none of them are overweight. One parent put their perfectly fine 5 year old daughter on a diet.

Back to Jess, I have to say I don't really care what she weighs, I don't think she does, it's more about clothes numbers to her. I just think she's not happy with her size, but at the moment she'll do f all about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: breakfast was too far to walk, only beige food on her fork

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not to digress, but I'm not getting my son weighed when he starts reception, my daughter was fine, but the taller girls were all told they were obese as well as most of the boys and none of them are overweight. One parent put their perfectly fine 5 year old daughter on a diet.

Back to Jess, I have to say I don't really care what she weighs, I don't think she does, it's more about clothes numbers to her. I just think she's not happy with her size, but at the moment she'll do f all about it.
Totally agree, I don't think about weight or even sizes of clothes to be honest because some are so out that it can cause negative psychological thoughts. If a size 10 were too tight for me I'd have went on a strict diet for a week at one time when in reality they were a small fitting.
I think Jess is very unhealthy and to me that's when you need to look at yourself. I mean I love lizzo, she seems very fit and active. Obviously overweight but in my opinion she's healthy!

Reactions: 4
That 3 minute make up thing was grim as duck. Slapping that much stuff on your skin when it's as bad as Jess's. God knows how much crap is on there usually.

Reactions: 10
That 3 minute make up thing was grim as duck. Slapping that much stuff on your skin when it's as bad as Jess's. God knows how much crap is on there usually.
And always using the concealer wands direct to skin 😣😩 when she has breakouts too. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
While I tend to agree that you can’t tell someone’s health just by looking at them, I think it’s different in Jess’s case. Her skin looks grey and she gets enormous oozy spots and also she seems to get breathless with the slightest of movements. That’s when you can tell what someone’s health is like. She has diverticulitis which is impacted by her oh so poor diet and her weight must have some impact on the hypermobility.

Reactions: 6
When I was a size 22-24 a couple of years ago I was 21 stone at 5’6”. Now I’m a size 16 and 15 stone. Working on the last 3 stone down and aiming for a size 12.
I initially followed Jess because we were a similar size and I still wanted to look stylish. I realised that the reason I didn’t feel good in my clothes wasn’t the clothes, but me. So I made some changes and became more active. Best thing I ever did.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
While I tend to agree that you can’t tell someone’s health just by looking at them, I think it’s different in Jess’s case. Her skin looks grey and she gets enormous oozy spots and also she seems to get breathless with the slightest of movements. That’s when you can tell what someone’s health is like. She has diverticulitis which is impacted by her oh so poor diet and her weight must have some impact on the hypermobility.
Anyway, the fat doesn't equal unhealthy is true to a certain extent. When you are morbidly obese, you have a lot of inconveniences with time and it's not comfortable at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.