Jessontheplussize #20 bought 20+ dresses, just to dress up as a watermelon for her big birthday bash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shows how much she's sold out, you'd think she'd answer that and say how rubbish it is of them, etc.
I've just noticed she's included ad now, she probably does read here. I'd never read my tattle page, if I had one, which I don't. Saying that, we're quite nice about Jess, I think we're all just disappointed in her more than anything, well I am.

It does, I'm not a bigger size would be any better with that style of dress? It doesn't look good either way, it's not a nice dress in my opinion. I thought the one she wore to golf looked better.
The mini golf dress was loads better. I have a low belly too and the sort of dresses like the watermelon one are a huge no-no. Look good (ish) only directly from the front. Turn sideways even slightly and the jig is up.

Reactions: 9
The mini golf dress was loads better. I have a low belly too and the sort of dresses like the watermelon one are a huge no-no. Look good (ish) only directly from the front. Turn sideways even slightly and the jig is up.
I reckon she though the pattern hid her belly but it really didn’t

Reactions: 5
The ruching is supposed to go all the way down not ruched at the top - stretched to bursting point - ruched at the bottom.

Reactions: 7
Just playing devil's advocate here, but maybe she just felt good in it? If someone has a big belly, they're aware of it, and kudos to her for not giving a toss and just wearing what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Just playing devil's advocate here, but maybe she just felt good in it? If someone has a big belly, they're aware of it, and kudos to her for not giving a toss and just wearing what she wants.
Absolutely. However for me it’s the trying to forever convince herself (and everyone else) in multiple outfits she’s tried on recently that she’s still a size 24 while promoting the whole body positivity message. Either own it or do something about it.

Reactions: 21
Why she lies on sizes then ? She plays the confident but she's not. Tbf, nobody is confident all the time but she's not being sincere.

Reactions: 11
Just to add. She looks happy. Genuinely worried about her health now ☹

Why she lies on sizes then ? She plays the confident but she's not. Tbf, nobody is confident all the time but she's not being sincere.
I’ve just put a post above about how big they have both got. Unfortunately when you’ve gained a huge amount weight that quickly denial is a thing. Not sure if you follow being Brittany but it took her gaining all her weight back to admit she wasn’t a size 12-14 😬. Hoping Jess is honest with us soon or does something about her weight soon.

Reactions: 4
The only happiness Jess gets is from food! Been out for 3 days on the trot with alcohol and food and tonight yet again can’t wait to stuff her face with Chinese food. It’s actually sickening. It’s no wonder she sleeps in until nearly mid day and has no energy for a workout or a walk. Same tit, different day. She will never admit her relationship with food is well out of hand. She doesn’t need to necessarily move more just try eating less!

Reactions: 10
You can clearly see how much weight they have gained but you can also see how much they are best friends and love each other in these photos ❤ I hope they realise how unhealthy they look and that they need to work on themselves and sort it out!! Not stanning but I have nothing bad to say about Jess today. Maybe tomorrow 😉🤣🤣
When I saw that photo of all four of them I really noticed just how huge her legs have gotten, they look so swollen. She’s growing larger by the day next year she’ll be a size 32 trying to push that she’s still a 28…..

You can clearly see how much weight they have gained but you can also see how much they are best friends and love each other in these photos ❤ I hope they realise how unhealthy they look and that they need to work on themselves and sort it out!! Not stanning but I have nothing bad to say about Jess today. Maybe tomorrow 😉🤣🤣
I don’t believe these two are happy together anymore. They never do activities together (birthday celebration is different). They’re both super lazy and I think it’s very much a case of they’ve been together so long that they can’t be bothered seeing what else is out there.

I've noticed that she's hardly shown herself in the dress, wonder if she regretted wearing it.
I saw her stories this morning and have to agree with you all, all that fuss and she's sat in the pub.
It was a bit OTT the way she went on about it 😂
Don’t get all your violins out at once everyone but at least she has mates. I didn’t even get a card of anyone for my birthday on Thursday. And I don’t have any friends 😂 no one wished ne happy birthday either

And that dress was horrible what was wrong with the others she tried on ffs, and I’m sure her wardrobe is bursting with dresses 🙄
Why didn’t she wear one from her collection or does she only like ITS clothes when she’s paid to promote it 😂 she just made some shite up about her new one not been released, plenty of them in your old ones! 🙄

• Sad
The “happy birthday freak” cookie is weird isn’t it? Like why? Also Jess needs to seek help, the excitement she gets over food is 🤢 considering she ate whatever she wanted over the weekend

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe these two are happy together anymore. They never do activities together (birthday celebration is different). They’re both super lazy and I think it’s very much a case of they’ve been together so long that they can’t be bothered seeing what else is out there.
I think at this point true happiness for them is gulping huge amounts of unhealthy food, they eat so many saturated fats and carbs are they not bothered at all about their health? It’s not just about their size but imagine their heart and organs and how much fat must be wrapped round them, Jess already struggles with the smallest bit of strenuous activity imagine how high her blood pressure is😕😕

If I were at that size I’d be majorly worried about my heart health

Absolutely. However for me it’s the trying to forever convince herself (and everyone else) in multiple outfits she’s tried on recently that she’s still a size 24 while promoting the whole body positivity message. Either own it or do something about it.

This massively bugs me on this thread so I'm going to ask..
Where does she ever PROMOTE body positivity?
I never hear her say in any hauls, GRWM, day to day stories etc that we should embrace our bodies whatever our size, fat is beautiful, its ok to be pushing the mid 20s sizes etc etc

She just says she knows she ls fat and doesn't care, she likes her big arse and she styles it. She's not actively promoting body positivity at all. Infact, she cries more about her body and the size of it than bigging it up?

Totally confused at these type of comments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The “happy birthday freak” cookie is weird isn’t it? Like why? Also Jess needs to seek help, the excitement she gets over food is 🤢 considering she ate whatever she wanted over the weekend
She always seems to eat like it’s her birthday. Meals out, treats, takeaways, etc. surprised she’s not bigger than what she is at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I think at this point true happiness for them is gulping huge amounts of unhealthy food, they eat so many saturated fats and carbs are they not bothered at all about their health? It’s not just about their size but imagine their heart and organs and how much fat must be wrapped round them, Jess already struggles with the smallest bit of strenuous activity imagine how high her blood pressure is😕😕

If I were at that size I’d be majorly worried about my heart health
Noooo she struggles because she has hyper mobility 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unrelated but I really think dark hair makes her look older and messier. I much preferred her hair like this I think it made her look so fresh and fun!
DE60F733-B7A1-48D5-9390-0AEDD29992DE.jpeg

Reactions: 24
Unrelated but I really think dark hair makes her look older and messier. I much preferred her hair like this I think it made her look so fresh and fun!
View attachment 1204235
Oh this was before I followed her, but she looks lovely here! Also it’s so noticeable how much better her foundation shade is, it’s a normal colour and not tango orange!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.