Jessontheplussize #20 bought 20+ dresses, just to dress up as a watermelon for her big birthday bash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she is an iNfLuEnCeR guyysss. You have to make a big song and dance about everything. Especially if it gives the opportunity to to #ad #gifted #aff #prsample. The real thing we should be focusing on is the fact she didn't wear anything from her COLLECKSHUN. So now we know the truth. If I had such an important role in designing a collection I would absolutely design something I wanted to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep so all that fuss and she's literally sat in a pub all afternoon and evening getting drunk 🥴
Its what she does for most celebrations lol...sits in pub
She always builds it up cos she loves the attention 🙄
* That dress 🤢

Reactions: 10
I've noticed that she's hardly shown herself in the dress, wonder if she regretted wearing it.
I saw her stories this morning and have to agree with you all, all that fuss and she's sat in the pub.

Reactions: 16
But she is an iNfLuEnCeR guyysss. You have to make a big song and dance about everything. Especially if it gives the opportunity to to #ad #gifted #aff #prsample. The real thing we should be focusing on is the fact she didn't wear anything from her COLLECKSHUN. So now we know the truth. If I had such an important role in designing a collection I would absolutely design something I wanted to wear.
So do we think the sheep that blindly buy into her will have noticed ? There was more than one thing from her multiple collections that would've been suitable for a night sat in a pub!

I wonder if she has any conscience at all about the amount of clothes she orders, sweats in and sends back? This recent behaviour has been very self indulgent and imo obscene. I notice as well that she just shoves things back in bags and takes no care to fold them ...it's awful behaviour really 😕

Reactions: 9
I've noticed that she's hardly shown herself in the dress, wonder if she regretted wearing it.
I saw her stories this morning and have to agree with you all, all that fuss and she's sat in the pub.
She filmed a lot her own birthday, instead of enjoying the party.

Reactions: 10
So do we think the sheep that blindly buy into her will have noticed ? There was more than one thing from her multiple collections that would've been suitable for a night sat in a pub!

I wonder if she has any conscience at all about the amount of clothes she orders, sweats in and sends back? This recent behaviour has been very self indulgent and imo obscene. I notice as well that she just shoves things back in bags and takes no care to fold them ...it's awful behaviour really 😕
I don't think they will, they'll still fawn all over her and buy her tat.

@Romy She did, you'd think she'd put her phone down and enjoy herself, it's pretty sad really.

Reactions: 5
So after all that, she has a bog standard night out in the pub…. 🙄

All that : it’s my birthday bullshit for nothing
She was in town at revolution de Cuba in the afternoon then must have went back to the local bars later on.

Reactions: 2
She's out again, but no full length photo of the dress. At least she's making the most of the bank holiday and hopefully she'll spare us stories of her day drinking.

She’s definitely in porkys today , one of my faves on the fell. Can’t believe they drove there it’s a 10 minute walk from her house and they are clearly over the limit after 2 days of boozing.
She couldn't possibly walk, she has anxiety about walking 😂
You'd think they'd walk, as you said they're over the limit and they could drink more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely in porkys today , one of my faves on the fell. Can’t believe they drove there it’s a 10 minute walk from her house and they are clearly over the limit after 2 days of boozing.
Did you see porkys hygiene rating though 🤢

Reactions: 4
It’s a 4 now isn’t it . It only got a tit one coz of paper work last year I think

Ghetto golf tonight!
I think they said it was paperwork but I wasn't sold. I went once wnd the service was awful but that's when it first opened. A lot of my friends still go.
The ghetto golf place is quite good!

I'm looking for a denim jacket, so in desperation I looked at ITS and on Jess' page I noticed these knee high boots, they are from her "collection." I remember that boot haul she did, I'm sure she never tried these ones on.

Screenshot_20220418-150339.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm looking for a denim jacket, so in desperation I looked at ITS and on Jess' page I noticed these knee high boots, they are from her "collection." I remember that boot haul she did, I'm sure she never tried these ones on.

View attachment 1203101
When she does those question boxes I’ve asked a million times why ITS don’t cater for wider calves like hers for her collections and she never answers

She is not a 24. The belly looks ready to break free
View attachment 1203580
Also, I think she’s been lurking, or someone has because didn’t I say the other day that these links had to be Add Affilliate now and not just Aff link!!

Reactions: 6
When she does those question boxes I’ve asked a million times why ITS don’t cater for wider calves like hers for her collections and she never answers

Also, I think she’s been lurking, or someone has because didn’t I say the other day that these links had to be Add Affilliate now and not just Aff link!!
That shows how much she's sold out, you'd think she'd answer that and say how rubbish it is of them, etc.
I've just noticed she's included ad now, she probably does read here. I'd never read my tattle page, if I had one, which I don't. Saying that, we're quite nice about Jess, I think we're all just disappointed in her more than anything, well I am.
She is not a 24. The belly looks ready to break free
View attachment 1203580
It does, I'm not a bigger size would be any better with that style of dress? It doesn't look good either way, it's not a nice dress in my opinion. I thought the one she wore to golf looked better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.