Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I thought it was Italian, but then thought I'd never seen potato skins in an Italian.
I remember her trying a different place once, she only went because they delivered to her in lockdown for her birthday.
Sorry just read everyone's posts, it was a different place to Sorella Sorella, I'm sure they wouldn't deliver
I think it is an Italian place because I remember they sent her carbonara

Reactions: 2
Yes she had a birthday dinner sent to her house from them ..freebie ?? ..and every meal out is always at that place! Clearly a favourite of hers.

And again I want to say I love my food but who eats a WHOLE pizza and has a starter that looks like it was enough for 2 plus a dessert ..it's just soo much food!
I can’t believe she’s a 44DD in bra. I kind of don’t get bra sizes at all. Jess is probably 4 dress sizes bigger than me but I’m a 44E! How does this work? Lol

edit to say I thought the number was your waist/under bust size so how can I be the same?

Reactions: 3
I’m confused why people can’t be having a lovely day at 9am? I mean it’s clearly just a throwaway expression, I’m sure she doesn’t really give a tit but still …
I'd had a lovely day by 9am today 😊, had a little early morning visit from someone 😉, we had a laugh, coffee, a little lie down 😉 & exchanged presents as we won't be seeing each other at Xmas and it was bliss ❤

I can’t believe she’s a 44DD in bra. I kind of don’t get bra sizes at all. Jess is probably 4 dress sizes bigger than me but I’m a 44E! How does this work? Lol

edit to say I thought the number was your waist/under bust size so how can I be the same?
In reality she's probably not a 44dd, if she visited Booborbust on FB & followed their guide on how to measure properly she'd probably find she's a very different size to that.

Reactions: 7

She's probably wearing wrong size, since she's recently taken to filming her self in her bras I don't think they look like they fit properly. The number is inches under your bust plus 2 the letter corresponds to the inches around the fullest part of you bust. Off topic but there is a website called a bra that fits and it doesn't use the plus 2 method which was invented when bras had no stretch in them, I done it was totally different size to what I was wearing, I'm now wearing a double d, I was wearing a B, my new size is perfect

Reactions: 3
I'd had a lovely day by 9am today 😊, had a little early morning visit from someone 😉, we had a laugh, coffee, a little lie down 😉 & exchanged presents as we won't be seeing each other at Xmas and it was bliss ❤

In reality she's probably not a 44dd, if she visited Booborbust on FB & followed their guide on how to measure properly she'd probably find she's a very different size to that.
Yeah that’s true. I suppose there’s a big difference from your actual size and what you can fit in to. I’m pretty sure I could squeeze in to a 40 but I just wouldn’t be comfortable x

She's probably wearing wrong size, since she's recently taken to filming her self in her bras I don't think they look like they fit properly. The number is inches under your bust plus 2 the letter corresponds to the inches around the fullest part of you bust. Off topic but there is a website called a bra that fits and it doesn't use the plus 2 method which was invented when bras had no stretch in them, I done it was totally different size to what I was wearing, I'm now wearing a double d, I was wearing a B, my new size is perfect
I’ll have a look thank you. I’m different sizes in different places but I usually go for the bigger one as I can’t stand having fat having over

Yeah wasn’t it sent to her house or something? I remember now x
Yeah I believe so. I can’t remember why she’s was sobbing about it so much though! 😂

Ah, I thought it was Italian, but then thought I'd never seen potato skins in an Italian.
I remember her trying a different place once, she only went because they delivered to her in lockdown for her birthday.
Sorry just read everyone's posts, it was a different place to Sorella Sorella, I'm sure they wouldn't deliver
Ah ok. I couldn’t remember the name of the place, just that she was sent some food on her birthday. She responded like she had just won the lottery! 😂

Reactions: 1
Didn't she want pizza and they were closed but made her one anyway when she told them it was her birthday and that's what she really wanted. Verruca Salt much 🤣

Didn't she want pizza and they were closed but made her one anyway when she told them it was her birthday and that's what she really wanted. Verruca Salt much 🤣
Yes I think it was that. BUT ITS MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAY! 😩😩😩🙏🏻

Definitely not wearing the correct size cup..I could understand as a size 26+ that she has a 44 inch back but her boobs don't look like a DD to me .. I'm a DD/E and my boobs are a lot bigger than hers !

She's probably wearing the wrong size bra. I think most women are to be honest. We're still living with the relic of when DD/E was the biggest cup size you could get, so the larger busted among us used to have to go up loads of back sizes to get a cup big enough to contain everything.

I'm a size 14 and a 32H. When I hear women who are size 8/10 tell me they're wearing a 34D, they're definitely more a 28G but one of those sizes is much less available and more expensive.

Reactions: 5

It is because so many people were the wrong bra size it seems weird. 44DD seems too big to me. I am a 24/26 and I am a 40G and my boobs look the same as hers, not that big. I could go on all day about this and rant lol. Many places will tell you that you measure the underbust and +4 and it’s incorrect. Half the issue is everyone seems to think “36DD” is big and if someone is actually wearing the correct sized bra those tits are small.

Definitely not wearing the correct size cup..I could understand as a size 26+ that she has a 44 inch back but her boobs don't look like a DD to me .. I'm a DD/E and my boobs are a lot bigger than hers !
But a D in a 28 is a lot different to a D in a 44!

It is because so many people were the wrong bra size it seems weird. 44DD seems too big to me. I am a 24/26 and I am a 40G and my boobs look the same as hers, not that big. I could go on all day about this and rant lol. Many places will tell you that you measure the underbust and +4 and it’s incorrect. Half the issue is everyone seems to think “36DD” is big and if someone is actually wearing the correct sized bra those tits are small.

5917AB6C-E8F5-4F4B-9D91-8ED48D25A5A7.jpeg
0EA804E3-791D-41F4-838A-F0CCDCDB29FE.jpeg

• Heart

View attachment 940033View attachment 940034
Yes this is what confuses me! I wear a 42 and I’ve just measured under my boobs and it says 39 lol. But a 38 or 40 would cut in to me. I must just have a big back 😂😂

She's probably wearing the wrong size bra. I think most women are to be honest. We're still living with the relic of when DD/E was the biggest cup size you could get, so the larger busted among us used to have to go up loads of back sizes to get a cup big enough to contain everything.

I'm a size 14 and a 32H. When I hear women who are size 8/10 tell me they're wearing a 34D, they're definitely more a 28G but one of those sizes is much less available and more expensive.
i really struggle to find cheap bras Asda or Matalan tend to have my size but I could never get a bra from primark or somewhere. I’ve heard m and s is the best. You’re right though about the availability x

Yes this is what confuses me! I wear a 42 and I’ve just measured under my boobs and it says 39 lol. But a 38 or 40 would cut in to me. I must just have a big back 😂😂
If it does up and you can breath then it’s good - they stretch once washed. Ideally you should have it tie up on the loosest hook 😊 eventually it will be comfortable on the tightest hook

• Heart
Did I hear that right? Jess can’t sleep on Xmas Eve because she’s too excited? Have I had all fun sucked out of me or something or is jess like a big child literally 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it does up and you can breath then it’s good - they stretch once washed. Ideally you should have it tie up on the loosest hook 😊 eventually it will be comfortable on the tightest hook
Aw yeah tbh my straps always fall down constantly even when adjusted. I’m just not a fan of bras at all and where I can get away with a big coat I don’t have one on lol x

Did I hear that right? Jess can’t sleep on Xmas Eve because she’s too excited? Have I had all fun sucked out of me or something or is jess like a big child literally 😅
I sometimes struggle to switch off only worrying that I’ve got everything sorted for the kids but no I will definitely sleep well lol x

Reactions: 1
Aw yeah tbh my straps always fall down constantly even when adjusted. I’m just not a fan of bras at all and where I can get away with a big coat I don’t have one on lol x

I sometimes struggle to switch off only worrying that I’ve got everything sorted for the kids but no I will definitely sleep well lol x
Oh yeah I understand people not sleeping thinking about their kids or families they have to deal with but i couldn’t imagine not sleeping over my excitement 🤣

I've got to admit I'm the same, I'm 41 and an overgrown child at Christmas, I'm worse than the kids. Although, a lot of me not being able to sleep, is stressing that the day won't be prefect.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.