Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a pretty easy going person.

I don't get upset by much, but she has really bothered me this evening.

MILD bleeping CHEDDAR?! Get in the bin!

At least buy cheese with taste you giant beanbag headed moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The worst of the worst I have seen in her stories : cheese in tubes... f*cking nightmare😱🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jess is one of these types of people who treats Christmas Day as the reason to eat absolute shite for 2 weeks straight. Trying not to be mean but she really can’t afford to put on much more weight. I have NEVER seen this girl have a salad or a piece of fruit - not saying she hasn’t but she shows herself eating everything else but never anything healthy

Reactions: 9
Jess is one of these types of people who treats Christmas Day as the reason to eat absolute shite for 2 weeks straight. Trying not to be mean but she really can’t afford to put on much more weight. I have NEVER seen this girl have a salad or a piece of fruit - not saying she hasn’t but she shows herself eating everything else but never anything healthy
And those were just 'picky ' bits ...goodness only knows what the actual meals are going to be like ...

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Jess is looking old AF recently? She looks like her mums twin. Not saying her mums old AF but in comparison like for an early 30s to look almost 20 years older is a lot.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think Jess is looking old AF recently? She looks like her mums twin. Not saying her mums old AF but in comparison like for an early 30s to look almost 20 years older is a lot.
I’ve always thought this - she looks about 40 to me

Reactions: 2
I eat reasonably healthily all year round.(Plenty of vegetables and fruit) and exercise on my days off. But yeah that Buffet I’d eat it.
Jeas isn’t the only one that uses Christmas as an excuse to eat more for a week or so. I’d guess a good portion of the country does too.

However the issue is she doesn’t look after herself at all bar the odd workout randomly here and there which won’t help as it’s not consistent. Since she gave up her job she has looked heavier especially recently.

Reactions: 4
I think we all over indulge at Christmas and why the heck not ...I think the point being made her is that this is standard food for Jess all year round. Vegetables and fruit rarely pass her lips !

Reactions: 11
Definitely, she was saying a month or so ago that she feels old/was pointing to her creased under eye wrinkles, but eating processed food daily and high sugar foods ages you much faster and also alcohol ages people too. Who knows if she even eats veggies or fruits or drinks water

Reactions: 4
She looks older and her mum looks older, I thought her Mum was in her 60's, her Gran and Grandad look really old as well and I think they are early to mid 70's so my parents age and they look in their 80's. I think they all have old faces/have had a hard life.

I’ve always thought this - she looks about 40 to me
I'd say older, I'm 41 and she looks a lot older than me, she looks older than my friends of the same age.

My point wasn't that it was unhealthy it just abit of a basic witch buffet. Wheres the cheeseboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sweating doing a shop should set alarm bells ringing to her. She can hardly breathe after a few steps.. probably her hyper mobility tho mind you 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those cakes will be rock hard by Christmas Eve. Way to early to be buying them now

There’s your quiche for your posh buffet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me sick watching her salivating and her gluttony....shes spent last couple of weeks on the piss doing ' festive' things.. shes vile..look at what's going on around you...! Imagine if she got covid...prob wouldn't last 5 minutes!

Reactions: 8
Makes me sick watching her salivating and her gluttony....shes spent last couple of weeks on the piss doing ' festive' things.. shes vile..look at what's going on around you...! Imagine if she got covid...prob wouldn't last 5 minutes!
She had it not long ago. Didnt really elaborate on how bad she felt but she was absent from her IG for quite a while.

Is it me or has she gone junk food mad just because its Xmas week....

It's like , yeah enjoy yourself but bailies hot chocs and tubs of sweets, and then cakes etc the next day and all the nibbles and alcohol. She must be one of these people who uses all of December to just eat and drink shite all the time.

She may have a vegetable at Xmas lol

Reactions: 9
I don't know how she can eat all this stuff without feeling ill. Made me laugh that she's never seen a runny scotch egg before!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she let him have something to himself ? She’s always got to put her trotters in even if she doesn’t like something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.