Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking game rules…
Take a sip every time she
. Says you could wear it with a belt
. Says it feels expensive
. Refers to “the design process”
. Tells people “in between sizes” which size to go for

Down your drink when she say she could have sized down 😂

You’d be hammered
Maybe that’s why she’s constantly pissed 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she gets shadow banned as all her stories are adverts for her collection and other assorted tat

I think she gets shadow banned as all her stories are adverts for her collection and other assorted tat
My friend who is a micro influencer told They tend to shadow ban accounts who don’t always declare ads. Kind of like punishment lol. I have no idea if this is correct 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
All she’s is doing lately is going out eating and drinking every single day.

Reactions: 3
So the skin products she was shilling just a few days ago clearly aren't working if her face yesterday was anything to go by ...

Is it just me that is starting to find the constant posting of her face spotty and then fully made up boring ?? It's the same old rubbish- just gotten out of bed grubby spotty face to trowelled on yellow foundation with this weird preening to the camera she does now...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the skin products she was shilling just a few days ago clearly aren't working if her face yesterday was anything to go by ...

Is it just me that is starting to find the constant posting of her face spotty and then fully made up boring ?? It's the same old rubbish- just gotten out of bed grubby spotty face to trowelled on yellow foundation with this weird preening to the camera she does now...
Yeah I agree. And All they ever talk about is sizes go up or down, or wear a belt to give you a waist. I do think she’s got better at applying her make up though 😕

Yeah I agree. And All they ever talk about is sizes go up or down, or wear a belt to give you a waist. I do think she’s got better at applying her make up though 😕
She's always done her eyes nice but her foundation colour and application has consistently gotten worse and worse...

Reactions: 7
Her only content has been either eating or drinking or shilling her collection. I didn’t watch any of her stories yst as she’s constantly trying to sell tit.
And if it’s not that, she’s telling us ( who are working still ) that she will have a lovely day doing festivities. Read the room Jess

Reactions: 9
I think all the instahuns lose something when they give up their actual jobs to dedicate their lives to Instagram. They become dull because their lives become empty and dull 🤷‍♀️ Instagram is not and should not be a full time job, it's a hobby at best. The world is going mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think all the instahuns lose something when they give up their actual jobs to dedicate their lives to Instagram. They become dull because their lives become empty and dull 🤷‍♀️ Instagram is not and should not be a full time job, it's a hobby at best. The world is going mad!
Oh definitely. Jess doesn’t seem her usual past self anyway, it’s like she’s a shell of her former self. She was so much more lovely and seemed so happy before! Ever since she quit her job, she wakes up at 12 everyday, only comes on to advertise tit or her collection, she’s just become absolutely fake. I don’t trust a thing she says!! Her collection looks SO cheap, some of that stuff probably gets made for £5 even less if they buy wholesale which they DO…. And they’re shilling most of it off for £40?!!! Biggest rip off. I encourage all of you to check out other plus size sites as ITS doesn’t give a tit about our style they’re just using jess’ following to make extra cash

Reactions: 10
I think Jess is fine, she's enjoying a life of eating and drinking and seems to be out more than she's in these days.

Imo the issue is that what we are seeing from her was exactly what we saw before but the difference is she used to go out to work so her content was slotted in around that so it felt more genuine. She clearly does very little most days, I don't believe she cleans Mansion Millichamp as much as she says she does but its become her go to statement to explain her silence online. I'm sure the reality is, like most of her lazy instahun pals, she spends most of it watching boxsets or scrolling YouTube and tik tok waiting for her next call from ITS.

Just wish she wouldn't treat the people that follow her like idiots with amnesia 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The way she goes on about cleaning you’d think it was a mansion with 25 acres of land surrounding it but we all know her house smells “foisty”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Jess is fine, she's enjoying a life of eating and drinking and seems to be out more than she's in these days.

Imo the issue is that what we are seeing from her was exactly what we saw before but the difference is she used to go out to work so her content was slotted in around that so it felt more genuine. She clearly does very little most days, I don't believe she cleans Mansion Millichamp as much as she says she does but its become her go to statement to explain her silence online. I'm sure the reality is, like most of her lazy instahun pals, she spends most of it watching boxsets or scrolling YouTube and tik tok waiting for her next call from ITS.

Just wish she wouldn't treat the people that follow her like idiots with amnesia 🙄
But that’s a life of eating and drinking out funded by people who follow her who she doesn’t even have the decency to be honest to? That new skincare product has not helped her. She should not size down.

She was so relatable and now she’s just disgraceful.

Reactions: 10
Wow Jess really needs to read the room. Christmas is literally the hardest time of the year for so many people and more suicides happen this time
Of the year than any other time, so sorry Jess that not everyone is jovial enough for you 🙄🙃

Reactions: 5
People are arseholes in shops at this time of year. OK, some may have genuine worries/mental health issues, but I worked in retail for 8 Christmases up until this year and the majority are just arseholes, plain and simple. I think Jess is just making an observation of that, nothing deeper

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree with Jess I get everyone is stressed around Christmas and it can be tit but after working in retail for years, it’s the worst. I once had someone pull a knife on me because we sold out of a £15 top their teenager daughter wanted. Never mind the fact I worked for a chain and there was 5 other stories within walking distance at the time. I’ve battled with mental illness my whole life but it doesn’t give you permission to be a knob to others which is what she’s describing rather than people not being happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.