Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did make me laugh with that belt thou.
it’s broken IT IS BROKEN! Don’t bother with this tit 🤣🤣 she doesn’t make me laugh often but she did crack me up there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was so tempted to comment on her bullshit skincare post asking why the “after” pic is so much lighter/brightened up than the first. It’s not really a real, fair verdict if she’s took the first one in dimmed light and the second in light. Obviously the light will hide most imperfections, does she think we’re dumb? So many deluded people in the comments too genuinely thinking she’s made progress when it’s all LIES. She honestly hasn’t got an honest bone left in her body. She looked so greasy last night too

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I begrudgingly ordered that black "lettuce" top from Jess' collekshun on Monday, because it was reduced to a tenner and I'm after a top like that. I got an email today, four days after ordering, saying it was out of stock, even though it was still being advertised as in stock on the site. It's put me right off ordering anything from there again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I begrudgingly ordered that black "lettuce" top from Jess' collekshun on Monday, because it was reduced to a tenner and I'm after a top like that. I got an email today, four days after ordering, saying it was out of stock, even though it was still being advertised as in stock on the site. It's put me right off ordering anything from there again.
Try simply be x

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she thinks she’s a size 24.
She pulls her clothes away from her body and says true to size or could have sized down. I can pull my leggings about ten inches away from my tummy but it doesn’t mean I could size down. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really like the green leopard print dress, I'm tempted to buy it. I'm worried, I've ordered the h&m skirt and now I'm thinking of ordering from Jess' collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really like the green leopard print dress, I'm tempted to buy it. I'm worried, I've ordered the h&m skirt and now I'm thinking of ordering from Jess' collection.
I liked the animal print cardi. I think she looks lovely sometimes x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.