Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree with everything that’s been said about DS, I unfollowed long ago because I found the owner particularly unlikeable. I think she could have made her business more successful if she had sent the clothes to influencers who care about sustainability, or wear clothes in that style. Not Jess and Poppy who are either buying or ‘designing’ fast fashion on a weekly basis. It’s sad that her business has failed, but she seems to be taking no responsibility for it, as said above online sales went through the roof during lockdown, so that’s a feeble excuse in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Her clothes failed because they're awful. People will pay the prices for good stuff, but it needs to actually be wearable.

Reactions: 15
Wow £145 for that hideous tracksuit omg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly I think fashion and plus size women have breathed a big sigh of relief. Also shows how full of tit the owner is when she’s all big on slow fashion etc but partners with Jess and Poppy both of which love fast fashion lol Jess even has designed numerous collections with a fast fashion brand so shows how full of tit she is

Reactions: 16
The DS woman is really irritating. How can a brand creating hideous overpriced sacks not be left behind? Instead of moaning and whining she should just accept that her business has failed this seems unbelievably desperate. Don’t be surprised if she starts a Gofundme to keep herself afloat
EA54EF57-F75A-4636-8625-83CB127FAFF6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The DS woman is really irritating. How can a brand creating hideous overpriced sacks not be left behind? Instead of moaning and whining she should just accept that her business has failed this seems unbelievably desperate. Don’t be surprised if she starts a Gofundme to keep herself afloat
View attachment 927363
That made me laugh, she's deluded. I'd love to know how her brand has created a positive impact?
If she's closing why would she expect people to still follow her?
I don't feel sorry for her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The DS owner takes no responsibility for her business failing. She sold over priced unflattering clothes and decided these tents would appeal to plus size market. Sent plus sized infleuncers freebies who cooed over them and understably never wore them again. Just because you van make something in a bigger size doesn't mean it works. That lounge wear doesn't work for anyone, regardless of size. How can she actually put that on sale and not be embarrassed?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She will definitely start a go fund me or something to that effect! She is also deluded and I don’t know what it is but I don’t find her likeable at all! And I agree with em, why would you still follow a page that is I assume going to be closed down in a few weeks?

Reactions: 13
The DS owner takes no responsibility for her business failing. She sold over priced unflattering clothes and decoded these tents would appeal to plus size market. Sent plus sized infleuncers freebies who cooed over them and understably never wore them again. Just because you van make something in a bigger size decent mean it works. That lounge wear foesnt work for anyone, regardless of size. How can she actually put that on sale and not be embarrassed?!
She invested money and time in the wrong influencers...not once since her pop up shop have Poppy or Jess mentioned her. Both pretended to care and went along for the free prosecco and cake but neither actually gives 2 shits that DS was sinking. I reckon they only went along because they had too..would've looked really greedy and grabby for accepting all the free clothes over the last few years and then not showing up when she asked them.

Reactions: 12
She invested money and time in the wrong influencers...not once since her pop up shop have Poppy or Jess mentioned her. Both pretended to care and went along for the free prosecco and cake but neither actually gives 2 shits that DS was sinking. I reckon they only went along because they had too..would've looked really greedy and grabby for accepting all the free clothes over the last few years and then not showing up when she asked them.
Both Jess and Poppy would have been paid to go to the pop up shop - along with travel expenses and accommodation costs. DS invested in the wrong people for sure. As someone else said upthread, claiming her brand is sustainable and then using the Queen of Plus Size Throwaway Fashion AKA Jess for marketing, was a big mistake.

Reactions: 16
Never seen Poppy or Jess wear DS unless they’re paid to. Jess didn’t even before ITS came alone and Poppy never has.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nobody wants her fat old aunty clothes. Also why wouldn't you lose followers if your business no longer exists?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The DS lady just seems so up herself. So many businesses have had to close this year families have been living in poverty. She seems so entitled and gobby

Reactions: 6
There is no way she took those photos in the same natural light, you can tell by the colour of her chest never mind her face.

Just slipped through the stories, this does not look like the same face that she claims is the after. Why lie?? How much is she being paid to lie?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There is no way she took those photos in the same natural light, you can tell by the colour of her chest never mind her face.

Just slipped through the stories, this does not look like the same face that she claims is the after. Why lie?? How much is she being paid to lie?
No way are they the same light, or if they are she’s enhanced the after pics. It’s been less than 6 weeks ago that her skin was awful, with loads of big angry spots. I wish she wouldn’t lie just to make money, when it’s so obvious she is lying.

Reactions: 9
No way are they the same light, or if they are she’s enhanced the after pics. It’s been less than 6 weeks ago that her skin was awful, with loads of big angry spots. I wish she wouldn’t lie just to make money, when it’s so obvious she is lying.
She had huge angry picked spots on her face just the other day...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.