Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought this too! No way is she a 24
Her latest collection she's wearing mostly 26/28. ITS wrote her size on their website as 26.

Isn't it incredibly pointless doing all these style up a dress posts when most of what she uses to ' style it up ' are years old / unavailable. Isn't the point that people recreate what she's done? She has one job and she's soo terrible at it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her latest collection she's wearing mostly 26/28. ITS wrote her size on their website as 26.

Isn't it incredibly pointless doing all these style up a dress posts when most of what she uses to ' style it up ' are years old / unavailable. Isn't the point that people recreate what she's done? She has one job and she's soo terrible at it!
It's like she thinks she doesn't have to make any outlay now she's flogging ITS stuff, but it would be nice if she still did other halls, especially for accessories and stuff not in her ITS range. She could probably Klarna it if it's that much bother.

Reactions: 1
She is an absolute glutton. No way milli is seeing more than a crumb of that. I bet she was wetting herself when she got recognised (or told them who she was) and got free stuff. Shes shameless. Greed beyond what is normal. She is not helping her gastro issues one bit.

• Sad
She is an absolute glutton. No way milli is seeing more than a crumb of that. I bet she was wetting herself when she got recognised (or told them who she was) and got free stuff. Shes shameless. Greed beyond what is normal. She is not helping her gastro issues one bit.
Yeah I don’t think she should have taken something for free from someone at a Christmas fair. Why not just pay for it?

• Heart
Isn’t this the same dress from the collection Jess just launched?
Looks the same to me. I think a lot of their clothes are the same, but they just stick a z listers name on it and say it’s brand new.

Reactions: 9
Looks the same to me. I think a lot of their clothes are the same, but they just stick a z listers name on it and say it’s brand new.
Yep...all similar ..nasty fabrics and unflattering fit!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t this the same dress from the collection Jess just launched?
It looks like jacjossas one has no pleats, so basically it’s the same thing just without pleats, it’s probably the entirely same design and sourced from China. the fabric looks like bin liner and this dress is £40!!!! What a huge rip off mate unbelievable

A755DE8E-C2D5-434E-8098-7318FEA80A6D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It looks like jacjossas one has no pleats, so basically it’s the same thing just without pleats, it’s probably the entirely same design and sourced from China. the fabric looks like bin liner and this dress is £40!!!! What a huge rip off mate unbelievable

View attachment 925675
It looks so cheap. That fabric would look cheap if it was lining in a dress, let alone the dress itself

Reactions: 6
I still can't believe people buy clothes from ITS, boohoo is better quality and that's saying something.

I’ve just got some of the Xmas pj’s from ITS today, they’re ok as well, but I got them at sale price. I wouldn’t pay full price for anything on there as it’s only full price for a week or two then on sale.

Reactions: 3
I still can't believe people buy clothes from ITS, boohoo is better quality and that's saying something.
Even shein is better quality and they are cheaper than boohoo, ITS charge the most high prices for the most tit clothes that they probably buy wholesale,which is why they can sell them for so cheap afterwards. It’s actually really bad that big heffa Jess can actually blindly sell these pieces of crap

Reactions: 5
Who slathers on yellow foundation when it doesn't match????
She looks like Homer Simpson!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her woolly eyebrows piss me off too. I know weird fluffy brows are in fashion but they're like grandad eyebrows.

Also that eyeshadow was atrocious. No concern for placement and the same of her eyes, just muddy and shite. She may as well not have bothered.

She needs to get off Tik Tok and watch some of Robert Welsh's tutorials on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
Her woolly eyebrows piss me off too. I know weird fluffy brows are in fashion but they're like grandad eyebrows.

Also that eyeshadow was atrocious. No concern for placement and the same of her eyes, just muddy and shite. She may as well not have bothered.

She needs to get off Tik Tok and watch some of Robert Welsh's tutorials on YouTube.
I love those Welsh boys, could watch them all day 😍

• Heart
Another festive day for our lazy slob.
didn’t think her make up looked too bad. I’ve seen it worse. But didn’t watch the stories, skipped right trough to the end, cany stand her waffling on about something she knows nothing about yet thinks shes a make up guru.
i never got on board with this new eye brow trend. It’s looks horrendous. People are such sheep.

I dont wear make up so don't know anything about it but what she does seems excessive, is that normal when you do a full face foundation, concealer, more foundation, highlighter, blusher, different colour foundation to contour, that's before all the different products to do her eyes and eyebrows, then lips it seems like a lot, she definitely not influencing me to start wearing it

I dont wear make up so don't know anything about it but what she does seems excessive, is that normal when you do a full face foundation, concealer, more foundation, highlighter, blusher, different colour foundation to contour, that's before all the different products to do her eyes and eyebrows, then lips it seems like a lot, she definitely not influencing me to start wearing it

Reactions: 6

Maybe for a night out where you’re going to be out all night and in pics etc but not for daytime. I couldn’t wear all that contour stuff I would look dirty. And her eyeliner is bad. Looks like she’s accidentally smudged them. She would look better using a liquid liner or something. I still think she’s so pretty though. X

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.