Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle is the cesspit of all cesspits now they’ve started coming for the dogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf is that real about her dancing in her pants.... well done you're morbidly obese 🙄 shes desperate for any attention going.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so confused as to why Jess’s mum was there with her at her old works xmas party?

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused as to why Jess’s mum was there with her at her old works xmas party?
Plus 1 , must be.

And I’m pretty sure it’s the fed! Bloody great night out! I’m a bit jealous. The open bars great!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if there’s a possibility Jess has actually started working back at the bank? There are definitely days where we hear nothing from her at all and she can’t be cleaning that terraced mansion of hers every day of the week or responding to her 5 emails from ITS with the next garish prints she can choose from 7 days a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure how true it is but she said that there was a spare ticket so her Mum had it? I assume both she and her Mum paid?

The bigger question is why is Jess there herself 😂
I used to go my old works party, well I did the year I left. She didn't leave that long ago, so I can understand her going.
The ITS party looked tit and the only ITS babe I could see there was that awful Ash.

Reactions: 3
Actually dying with laughter
Following on from the ash dress drama I get this sitting in my dms
The irony is that to of seen what I put on tattle they were ON TATTLE TOO to of seen what we put etc!!
How can they not see the irony
But yes I best get looking for a new job 😂
Like my work are gonna pull me up on what I comment on
Anyone else read ‘I will find ‘ in Liam neelson voice from taken 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
FFS, that’s pathetic! And super ironic they’re trolling Tattlers by reading Tattle. I hope you’ve reported them. These accounts never last long.
I did wonder too who the profile photo is of? They don’t seem too bright so maybe it is of their self, but if it’s of someone they are outing then surely that’s against Insta rules.

Reactions: 11
The irony is that to of seen what I put on tattle they were ON TATTLE TOO to of seen what we put etc!!
Some people just have way too much time on their time! Imagine actually thinking it's ok to send someone you don't know threatening messages like that. Yes we gossip on here, thats the nature of the site, but to actively look someone up imagining you are some sort of one woman vigilante is just bloody odd ! 😖

Reactions: 7
That's so pathetic, this person needs to get a grip! 😂

Reactions: 6
She must spend so much time on Tattle! Madness.
I don’t usually comment on this thread, because I really like Jess. But hate seeing you getting these bull tit comments. Make everything private until it all blows over x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.