Jessontheplussize #15 Twenty four slash twenty six, you can always add a belt to the mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa, give her a break, she probably didn’t get up ‘till 12 and she would have had the house to ‘tidy’ and ‘admin’ to do before hand 😂😂😂
To be honest I think everyone should give her a break, she’s probably been on to the factory in China every night redesigning the next ITS collection & then her talent for picking the most unflattering yellow foundation is a skill in itself….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is her house always “an absolute shithole” that regularly requires hours-long cleaning sessions? Do they do absolutely nothing day-to-day? I’ve got two teenagers living here and don’t feel the need to do a deep clean as often as she does.

Reactions: 17
Wow the make up she did on her friend! She looks like she’s punched her in the face.
Pink is a difficult colour for anyone to carry off nicely.
Also the hair, I just don’t have the words

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised actually the friends makeup looks okay considering it was big hefa grease bag yellow face jess doing it, the hair…. Looks a bit crappy but I guess the friend thinks it ok? I don’t understand why she wouldn’t just go to a hairdresser…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow the make up she did on her friend! She looks like she’s punched her in the face.
Pink is a difficult colour for anyone to carry off nicely.
Also the hair, I just don’t have the words
Looks nothing like the tiktok!!! And the makeup 🥴 so glad she said she's no expert ...we know !!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m saying nothing about the hair and make up but why would you be sweating doing that?! Literally half of each story she does now is her talking about how much she’s sweating - is that supposed to be interesting? Funny? It’s just pointless and repetitive, her contents so boring lately!

Reactions: 14
Jess, (humble brag) "I'm not a hairdresser or a make up artist". No tit! What a state, her friend must like it but Jess must think she is good, why else would she offer to do it. Her hair is wet with sweat from doing that imagine her leaning over you to do your eyes & she's dripping sweat 🤢Jess the fashion, hair & make up guru 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Jess not measure her calves before ordering? SimplyBe are good at giving measurements and dimensions of their boots on the website and have lots of different fits, much more than are usually available.

Reactions: 5
Did Jess not measure her calves before ordering? SimplyBe are good at giving measurements and dimensions of their boots on the website and have lots of different fits, much more than are usually available.
I was just coming on to say this exact thing! They’ve got 5 calf measurements and if she’d bothered to measure she could have got a boot to fit as she hasn’t ordered the biggest calf measurement (well so far, still 2 pairs to go!).

It’s just lazy not to use the size guide and then moan that none of them fit to thousands of followers.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ more boots. Get a stool to sit on to try them on. Maybe take the massive jumper off. Put your hair up out of the way. It's such a hard watch.

Reactions: 13
Hope she doesn’t fall into the trap of “well they fit over me so they fit” with that third pair. They’re clearly too small round the calf and that’s why they’re gathering round the ankle and look dreadful

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.