Jessontheplussize #15 Twenty four slash twenty six, you can always add a belt to the mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Furnessian for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20211005-165917.png

Quick recap.
-Jess had a cocktail party at her house and all the guest's made up their own cocktails, she also had a grazing board/table for the party.
- Jess caught covid soon after the party, but came back on instagram looking better than ever for a few days.
- Jess has a new collection coming out with ITS
-Jess is appearing at a ticketed event for Donald Stanley in November, with her twit bestie Poppy.
-Poppy "the twit" Adams also stopped off at the Angel of the North (round the corner from Jess' house) and didn't visit Jess (who had covid at the time), didn't even knock on her door to say hi socially distanced. They are supposed to be best friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh thank you, I am honoured.

To get back onto it- that shacket or whatever it is she is wearing today, barely fastens. even with the slits. Not much of an advert for ME COLLEK-SHUN

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh thank you, I am honoured.

To get back onto it- that shacket or whatever it is she is wearing today, barely fastens. even with the slits. Not much of an advert for ME COLLEK-SHUN
Clearly a size too small ...even with the awful bum slits!

Wonder why she's in such a foul mood ? Could it be to do with the fact Poppy has made the DS announcement first and stolen her thunder ? Are they even friends anymore ?

Reactions: 8
Half considering buying a shitload of tickets to sellout this event and not bother showing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly a size too small ...even with the awful bum slits!

Wonder why she's in such a foul mood ? Could it be to do with the fact Poppy has made the DS announcement first and stolen her thunder ? Are they even friends anymore ?
I'm hoping not, I'm hoping Jess has seen the light. I know Jess can be annoying, especially now she's a "full time influencer", but she's not on the same level of twit as Poppy is.

Reactions: 9
I'm hoping not, I'm hoping Jess has seen the light. I know Jess can be annoying, especially now she's a "full time influencer", but she's not on the same level of twit as Poppy is.
Yeah, Jess is annoying and daft but she seems a decent human being and generally well-intentioned. Poppy is a colossal head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I swear in the style just love taking unflattering pictures of her
I agree. It's like they have one angle that they use for all of their models regardless of what looks good and what doesn't. They seem to have missed the fact they're there to sell clothes 🙈

Is it just me or are some of those pictures so heavily edited, some of them don't even look like Jess? 🤔

No mention of Poppy on Jess' Donald Stanley post?? 🤔
Interesting 🤔 Not that I particularly pay attention but I don't recall seeing their usual arsekissing of each other recently

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the shacket (awful word) and some of the other stuff she has previewed. I wouldn’t buy it though as it’s overpriced cheap clothes. Primark can probably sell me something similar!
she looks so uncomfortable in the photos & the make up is awful!

Reactions: 5
I don't mind Jess, some stuff I skip past but generally she's harmless. Yesterdays 'cleaning' slide really showed just how much weight she's gained 🤯😬 plus Jess if you read this, please use a damp cloth, your cleaning reminds me of my husbands idea of cleaning 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those dungarees are so tight, they’re a veritable thrush factory. Who would wear those like that????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.