Jessontheplussize #15 Twenty four slash twenty six, you can always add a belt to the mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn't mind the colour of the foundation on her 😅 🙈....I will see myself out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually didn't mind the colour of the foundation on her 😅 🙈....I will see myself out 😂😂
She looks so yellow though😭 it’s horrendous. She looks like she has some type of disease, the rest of her body is obviously a pink tone you can tell from her chest and arms. Yes she fake tans and I get that obviously she needs her foundation to match the orange colour she paints herself but blimey it just doesn’t look right. She’s definitely not the best in the beauty department when it comes to matching her colour I don’t understand why tho…. If that’s your colour that’s your colour why try so hard to wear a yellow shade lol it’s pathetic

I have been following her for yonks and never seen her with a shade that looks right yet.
Im getting bored of her content. Reels about her sweating every day is doing my head in.

Im not fatshaming her or owt but she needs to lose some weight for her health. Shes out of breath a lot and sweats from doing nothing. Im overweight still from lockdown and feel terrible, and im nowhere near as big as her. She must feel ill all the time.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how she can say a foundation felt dry on her face, when it looked that greasy/shiney on her face.

Reactions: 5
I’m not on Instagram anymore but I used to love watching Jess. I quit about a year ago and sometime before then, I seem to remember Jess saying that she wanted to lose weight. That she was going to make a big deal out of it but wanted to be open etc something like that. Does anyone remember that? Wtf has happened cos seeing the pictures you guys have posted here, she seems to have gained weight!

Reactions: 8
She looks ill today...her foundation is off the scales grim, greasy hair and food spilt down her front...there are no words !

I'm on the bus to work and someone's just got on wearing those hideous thigh high weird knee flap boots Jess tried on and Christ they're bleeping horrendous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is always a sale lol
Yeah most of it is her summer tat including those gorgeous palm leaf-printed trousers that would look great for Autumn/Winter months, grunged up with a belt, a leather jacket and boots, of course!

Ok, i take back what i said...there is a sale on ITS. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm on the bus to work and someone's just got on wearing those hideous thigh high weird knee flap boots Jess tried on and Christ they're bleeping horrendous 😂
I saw them on that influencer called the weirdone, absolutely shocking how awful they look !

Reactions: 5
Isn't Jess supposed to be showing us her Simply Be boots haul today? Not doing her job again eh, tut tut!

Reactions: 2
Isn't Jess supposed to be showing us her Simply Be boots haul today? Not doing her job again eh, tut tut!
Whoa, give her a break, she probably didn’t get up ‘till 12 and she would have had the house to ‘tidy’ and ‘admin’ to do before hand 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.