Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
She was holding a chip whilst talking to her friend and a man walking past said "mind your fingers " she went on about it for ages and you could see it knocked her
To be fair, he was a dickhead. Fucking hate men who think it's ok to pass comments to women about their bodies. I would have thrown my drink at the wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yeah, DS has flushed a lot of money down the toilet by gifting people hideous outfits that never see the light of day again…

Exhibit A…

2D1D8C03-3828-4172-9079-6BE7AADAF8BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
Hi guyzzzz happy ( insert day ) I've been up for hours ( doing admin, cleaning my shit hole of a house, designing 90s ugly clothes) gonna put a face on as I'm ( going on the piss, eating shit , round me mams to drink)
(45 mins later) ' Who is she, she's beautiful ' 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Shell buy a shade up and down and mix them. So double the amount g of make up and double the cash spent on it.... ok seems legit 🙄😳 just buy the right shade. Shes a total melt. She should use her insta fame/cash to see a colour consultant. Will help her with her appalling dress sense too.
I could have shaded down 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tastygirl

VIP Member
It really irritates me and I think cheapens (<<word??!) the clothes when the inside of a patterned dress is white. Anyone else know what I mean? Or am I just a funny fuck? 🤔 😅

Reactions: 24

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
Why hasn't she ' designed ' the boots she wants?? She has great power and influence at In the Style u know.... for her Collekshun

• Haha

AuntieSocial

Jess has ordered 4 coats from ASOS for her latest haul. We can look forward to her saying she could have sized down when she can’t fasten any of them up.

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I haven't watched all of it but this haul, whether you like the coats or not, is the old Jess and really fun to watch. She's so warm and likeable when she's giving her honest opinions and not flogging ITS shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Furnessian

VIP Member
The black strappy dress with a t shirt underneath is exactly what I would have worn for a night out circa 1994. Looked shit then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I don’t actually have a problem in people mentioning periods, it’s a very normal part of in our lives. It can affect our moods, our health, appearance of our body etc

I’m approaching peri menopause and seeing people on social media talk about it has meant I’ve learnt so much more than I knew.

Reactions: 22

Annie65

VIP Member
Every single haul is just a repeat of the previous one :

I got this in a size 26, it’s a little on the big side so I could have sized down on this one
You can style it with a belt to singe in that waist
I have added some nice heels ( insert those white awful sandals she wears with everything)
You can wear it with these or with boots and a denim jacket to grunge it up
You can wear this with boots and a leather jacket for casual wear
It’s a nice jersey material, it’s soft and stretchy
It’s ribbed ( for your pleasure ) it wasn’t funny the first time Jess
The top is long so it covers the tummy area and bum ( yes we can see that, we don’t need commentary for that )

Not to mention those awful box step stances she does as well, awkward as fuck
Omg it’s so hot, I’m sweating ….

What the fucks is this ????
She can’t dress herself for shit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
Some one pointed out on Poppy’s thread that DS hates fast fashion but hires Jess who has a new collection every 10 mins

Whateverrr

I’ll be honest, if I was Jess I would not give a shit about whether I was on the website more or if that guy complimented my collekshuns. I’d keep turning up to pick colours for the same tops and dresses each time and collect my pay cheque. He’s using her and she using him.