Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think jess is unique in the plus size influencer world in that she doesn't come across as influential. Other ones might be bigger than me but dress and style themselves so well I think they look far better then I do. I look at jess and feel better about myself because she never wears anything flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have a cafe near me that sells lovely brownies like that. We buy one and cut it in half and share it between the two of us, admittedly I’ve not a huge sweet tooth. But wow all that sugar! Influencers could still pay for it or even insist on paying half. Still could plug them on their stories….
Didn’t they also get a big box of take out cakes the other night when they went out for a meal?! I’ve a sweet tooth, but what they/she gets through is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Them pieces of cake and cookies had all been cut in half!
There was like a mouthful left of the tart with strawberries on top and half cookies etc
Dying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell now she’s after some gifted carpet and flooring. Embarrassing herself by going on about it so much.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell now she’s after some gifted carpet and flooring. Embarrassing herself by going on about it so much.
I thought the same. I thought it was wrong that she mentioned one company and said they didn't have what she wanted in stock for 3 weeks, so she might go back or go to the first store. I thought that maybe that company didn't offer her a freebie, so she's now seeing if this other one will.

I'm sure she's not worn half of these clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t tell me that bowl was everything that was left of that box of treats?
It can’t be ……

Reactions: 3
Well she’s shared where you can buy her preloved clothes, weird how almost all of them are a 26 with a couple 28s as well…..

Reactions: 14
It bleeping annoys me how much these influencers are gifted just for them to flog them later and earn some money.

Reactions: 17
@Twobecomingthree There was items on there in a size 20.. no way is she a size 20!
I'm sure I remember last year her saying things was a size 20/22 because its only last year I found jess after seeing her thread on here. I didnt believe she was that size then either. If she was then wow what a gain in a year

Reactions: 2
So my best mate just told me Jess replied to her message after all! She asked Jess where the ITS clothing is made as they look quite thin/cheap and in the message she sent she asked if they’re made in China, and Jess said they have suppliers all over and that they don’t choose cheap fabric. Hmmm. I really don’t believe that. The clothing is cheap and looks like it’s made in China. Can anyone confirm where ITS clothing is made? My friend still isn’t convinced especially after I showed her this thread. She’s so dishonest I’m so close to unfollowing her I’m so bored of her sharing these clothes! She’s only interested in us buying buying buying but obviously isn’t being honest about the quality. It just makes me so sad. She’s become so greedy in every sense of the word

Reactions: 9
I think everyone should calorie count for 2 weeks as they’d be surprised at how many calories they consume and how many calories/macros are in things! I love a Starbucks açai refresher, quite low cal but 20g of SUGAR!
Wait Starbucks does an Acai refresher....in the UK? Man I need one 🤩🤩🤩

Reactions: 3
So I just did some digging and apparently they are made in China. So Jess is now blatantly lying to people?
DE889E8F-8C06-409A-98B9-19D7A048D0C3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So my best mate just told me Jess replied to her message after all! She asked Jess where the ITS clothing is made as they look quite thin/cheap and in the message she sent she asked if they’re made in China, and Jess said they have suppliers all over and that they don’t choose cheap fabric. Hmmm. I really don’t believe that. The clothing is cheap and looks like it’s made in China. Can anyone confirm where ITS clothing is made? My friend still isn’t convinced especially after I showed her this thread. She’s so dishonest I’m so close to unfollowing her I’m so bored of her sharing these clothes! She’s only interested in us buying buying buying but obviously isn’t being honest about the quality. It just makes me so sad. She’s become so greedy in every sense of the word
If you have a Google, advised clothes made UK and China.
Its cheap throwaway clothing, the same as shein, Primark etc just at a slightly higher price as they have "celeb" and influencer colabs.

I've seen a probably equal amounts of people happy with, and unhappy with it, but jess is obviously going to rave about it. It's her job, she's paid to sell it.

Reactions: 4
If you have a Google, advised clothes made UK and China.
Its cheap throwaway clothing, the same as shein, Primark etc just at a slightly higher price as they have "celeb" and influencer colabs.

I've seen a probably equal amounts of people happy with, and unhappy with it, but jess is obviously going to rave about it. It's her job, she's paid to sell it.
I understand she’s making money by selling it but it makes me so angry!!! These are clothes that probably cost £2/£5 to make maybe even LESS! Is anyone else absolutely infuriated by this? I just find it so terrible that miss greedy Jess sits at home all the time, eats her weight in food and does eff all but meanwhile us people who work and have to struggle to put food on the table have to pay £30/£40 for cheaply made clothing made in China. I just think It’s ridiculous and just shows her true colours. I understand she’s happy because she’s got her own collection but it’s ripping off those people who actually pay her bills.

Reactions: 5
It's a bit of a stretch blaming Jess for the world's fast fashion issues! You'd have to assume that the clothes on ITS do come from China as do the clothes from many online and high street stores. If she has said that none of the clothes come from China then that is a lie snd rightly call that out. I think that anyone who buys overpriced cheap tat from ITS at an inflated price because it is a 'celeb' collection, needs their head examined.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You don't have to buy it..

See it doesn't worry me, the same as I couldn't give a duck which brands give out freebies to which influences. I get its a really cheap way to market the product and get know.
And I understand that influencers are like dodgy car sales people, and you have to take everything they say with a pinch of salt.
Sadly they get fans who hang of their everyword and try and buy everything recommended.

My issue with Jess, is she's a really tit sales person. She takes no care or effort in presention or herself or her ads. I'll fitting clothes stretched out of shape and hairbands plonked on greasy hair don't enitce my to buy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm gonna say this as someone who works in fashion, it's not just fast fashion that has clothes made in china, turkey etc. A lot of mid to high end high street get their clothing from the same factories. Also, influencers are cheaper advertising compared to traditional media. So I agree, it sucks that people like Jess and other instagrammers who do nothing get these clothes for free and a bit of cash. It's nothing compared to print or video media. However, Jess sucks at selling her stuff and making it seem it's worth.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.