Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My point was more that as it’s a recent change she may not have the relevant back up to prove her income for a good while and she said they wanted to move in the next couple of years, so it may be difficult to do if they have to go on one income.

I know it’s classed as a ‘real job’ in the eyes of the tax man but many ‘influencers’ don’t see it the same way. I don’t read every thread on here so in the sole context of this thread I brought up the topic.
She’s only recently given her real job up so unless milli can get it on his own she’s going to have to up her game. I call her getting a real job by Xmas.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure what size you are but there are some small brands making hand made clothing which I have used - both based in Glasgow. I'm size 18-20 for reference. They are Love and Squalor and the other one is LAW Clothing and both are on Instagram. They go up to size 22/24 at least. The styling may not be to everyone's taste - it's clean lines mostly and very little patterned items. And no high fashion, but personally I like to buy something I will wear for years, not weeks. The garments I have bought from them are excellent quality, made from natural fabrics like linen and cotton. You can't really get any more ethical apart from buying second hand, which is always tricky for plus sizes. More mainstream ethical brands are Thought Clothing (up to size 20) and Baujken (up to size 18 but some items are quite oversized). You do of course pay a premium, but I'd take one hand made linen dress over two polyester sweatshop manufactured monstrosities from ITS any day.

Thank you. I’m a 20 so will check them out. It’s tough to be plus sized and buy ethical, especially for larger fats.

Reactions: 1
If they've lived in the house they're in now a while they will probably have a large sum to put down on a new house so 1 full time wage will cover it.
I'd imagine she'd want something bigger with a guest room

I dunno man I think that hair tutorial was a beg for hair straightners
The way she said ‘really old babyliss hair straighteners!’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I hope she had the wit to give the dog a bath after getting it’s anal glands drained! My dog gets wrapped in a towel & straight into the bath when she gets hers done!

I dunno man I think that hair tutorial was a beg for hair straightners
The way she said ‘really old babyliss hair straighteners!’
it was blatant begging! "These are really old Babyliss"
These influencers are utterly shameless! Just buy some new straighteners for heaven's sake!

Reactions: 9
Having worked in a bank she surely has some idea that it will difficult to get a mortgage based on one full time wage? She will need to be properly registered as self employed to use her income now, and doesn’t it take a couple of years to actually have accounts to show when you first start out, due to when they are filed with HMRC? Seems even more crazy to have quit when they wanted to move!
Maybe the mortgage is already paid? I am sure the grandparents helped them

If they've lived in the house they're in now a while they will probably have a large sum to put down on a new house so 1 full time wage will cover it.
I'd imagine she'd want something bigger with a guest room
Depends if banks are cautipus or not. I don't know in England but here it can be very complicated if you don't have a very stable job even if you have a lot of saved money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she trying to get a management team involved because her posts are so bad. It’s like when someone first turned out when influencing on Insta when it set off like years and years ago. Then those accounts got Management in place they’re account was over hauled and all tidied up etc. but it’s 2021 and Jess is just sharing posts on bad makeup bad begging and sweating and whatever tat she can show but it’s not even that much she has to show.

also I really hate out of everything, I know it’s not the worst out of it all, but the free baked goods. I know bakers and I think it’s so stupid for them to give her loads of stuff, all the time and effort but I suppose it helps them? I just think they are silly 🤣 There’s genuine buyers out there who will pay for your treats 😭 not just give all that effort to Jess to scoff and give her family ‘portions’ of it at zero cost...

I don’t know how ITS works in terms of what collabs get. I found it weird for Jess do we reckon she might be a Lower paid one? It’s weird for the collab with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.