Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who didn’t want to work with Fabletics and didn’t rate their product - she seems to have worn a lot of their tit last week 👀👀👀
That'll be all the freebies they sent her ! Bit of a mystery as to why that job didn't happen - certainly won't happen now shes slated then!

...can't honestly see her turning down work at this point in her instahun ' career' so I agree that they most likely changed their mind about her !

Reactions: 8
That outfit from her ITS collar, the flowery top and skinny jeans looks absolutely awful! The jeans are way too tight and the top way too short. How can she think that and those cropped tops look good? Surely she must have looked at those flattering dresses last night and realised her ‘range’ is seriously lacking?

Reactions: 6
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned and was influenced to buy two of the dresses (I didn't use her swipe ups though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned and was influenced to buy two of the dresses (I didn't use her swipe ups though!)
Which ones? I want the pink polka dot one, but they didn't have my size in

Reactions: 2
The floral midi with the sweetheart neckline and the navy maxi dress, the pink one was nice but I don't like smocks on myself.

Reactions: 1
The floral midi with the sweetheart neckline and the navy maxi dress, the pink one was nice but I don't like smocks on myself.
I like the navy maxi dress, but wasn't sure if it would be too clingy

That one is on Next website - some sizes still available. Also try Debenhams as they stock Yours clothing.

Reactions: 3
Thanks…managed to get the yellow one on Next! And no having to use aff links ☺
Very also sell Yours Clothing, you might find it on there 😊

Yours are quite good at restocking, I’ve often set up an email alert for when an item is back in stock.

I bought the pink polka dress a few weeks ago and returned it because it was kind of showing the outline of my chunky tree trunk legs too much for my liking 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
She did look a lot better than in those SS dresses the other day, but I find it hard to believe she’s a 24. If she is why did she order one of the dresses in a 26/28?
Because ... like she said they came in 22-24 or 26-28 so she bought one of each in either dress (the spotty & the other one that style) and the 26-28 is blatantly too big.
One of the things I hate about yours. I'm a 24-26 too do it's a pain in the arse. Along with the prices 🙄

Asos also sell yours if anyone's interested but only the denim dress is on there from what I can see

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why I keep looking at her stories once in a while cause she’s always spouting the same tit.

hey guyyyysszzzzzz, happy mmmmuuuuuuuuundddddaaaaaayyyyyy
I look like I’ve just woken up but I’ve been up for a few hours doing admin ….. I’m going for lunch with my friend ….

what bloody admin? She’s got no admin. My god she’s delusional to think this is actually a job. And Jess, we know love. We can see you have just woken up because of your disgusting puffy minging morning face

• Haha
That reel 😂 So you slobbed out in trackies most of the week then our Jess?

Also - she’d definitely just woken up in that first story 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get RAGEY when she’s starts referring to herself as she? ‘Oh look she’s had a transformational she’s looking goooooood’ it sends me wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Jessontheplussize #12: the names Jess, I’m a slobby greedy mess, I’m a tit influencer I confess! Excuse me while I roll out of bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
JessOntheplussize “Working 12-2, what a way to make a living. I got admin to do, it’s all gunt and it’s not hidden” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
There are no age limits on looking amazing… mid 40’s doesn’t mean you have to look like this. She looks the age she is but with sweaty hair, greasy skin and a piss poor diet.. don’t equate that to looking ‘mid 40’s’

There are no age limits on looking amazing… mid 40’s doesn’t mean you have to look like this. She looks the age she is but with sweaty hair, greasy skin and a piss poor diet.. don’t equate that to looking ‘mid 40’s’
Exactly, I'm 40 and I look better than her, I look younger than her anyway.

I've just seen the photos she's shared of her and her mum and in one of them she looks as old as her Mum.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.