Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks better in those dresses than anything in her "collection" they suit her..not clinging..decent length etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think when we see the actual ITS shoot photos we will really see what size she is. They're warts and all pics

Reactions: 4
Just want to say I ordered that blue dress from yours and its horrible on me. She's right about the arms being tight. I got my normal size and also the quality is really bad which is what I've found with yours in the past too.

Reactions: 3
“Hi guys, it looks like I’ve only just got up but I have been up for a while. I’ve just been doing admin bits”
B. U. L. L. S. H. I. T

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t posted here in a while because honestly….. I’m just really bleeping bored of her “content” at the minute. It must be nice to sleep in until 12 / eat lunch out / lounge around at home in the garden or watching films / pub with friends constantly.

I work from home so I’m pretty lucky in that there’s no commute and I sometimes do grab a coffee at lunchtime but I’m up and dressed by 8am and do a solid day of productive work every day, never mind all the life/home admin I squeeze in as well.

Anyway, all this to say I 100% DO NOT believe her when she says she’s been awake for ages. You can tell when someone has just woke up and mentioning it makes you sound guilty! If I speak to someone at 11am I’m not like, ‘I’ve been awake for ages, honestly… 👀’ Absolutely height of laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who didn’t think the dresses were that nice? Like yeah they were okay but there’s only so many maxi dresses you can have? She’s starting to remind me of poppy and her never ending maxi dress collection!

Reactions: 9
She did actually looked nice in most of them but unfortunately we will never see her in those again as they will all be send back. I don’t think she honestly knows what looks good on her really. She’s kept some hideous things in the past

Reactions: 9
She did actually looked nice in most of them but unfortunately we will never see her in those again as they will all be send back. I don’t think she honestly knows what looks good on her really. She’s kept some hideous things in the past
She did, she should stick at shopping at places.like yours as the first is so much better.

Are we all just gonna ignore the quirky art that she shared?? 🤢😆🤢😆🤢
The same ' artist' sent a similar thing to the awful mate of Callie Thorpe, curvy roamer ! Jess looks good in hers by comparison!! 😳

Am I the only one who didn’t think the dresses were that nice? Like yeah they were okay but there’s only so many maxi dresses you can have? She’s starting to remind me of poppy and her never ending maxi dress collection!
I agree ! Poppy Adams did reel after reel of outfits, mostly dresses, not one of them has been seen since ! This really grim habit they have gotten into of profiting off clothes then returning them for refunds is pretty snakey behaviour!

My internet dropped out on this 🤣

Good to see she is actually wearing one of the dresses grom yesterday!

Screenshot_20210628-144326_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The yours clothing dresses looked better than anything she’s worn off ITS. That’s probably because they fit better and hang better and are not like a second skin. Did she really have to point out the thigh slap? 😩😩

Reactions: 7
I really wish she had done a collab with a brand like Yours rather than ITS as I think it would have been so much better - the clothes would have been designed much better and would have looked much better too. I think she jumped at the first opportunity without even considering whether it was the right one - and to be honest unless a big company does want to work with her I really can’t see the influencer career lasting much longer because she won’t be able to sustain it with no big deals!

Reactions: 8
For someone who didn’t want to work with Fabletics and didn’t rate their product - she seems to have worn a lot of their tit last week 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.