Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sweetheart neckline one looks lovely on her but a word of warning if anyone is thinking of ordering - if you have big boobs, you'll need to size up. I tried it in my usual size and it was far too tight on the old titties.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thought it was a good haul - this is what we've been missing from Jess lately!

Reactions: 3
I like the navy dress, flowery sweetheart dress and the yellow one. When she wears flattering clothes she looks so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she looked lovely in all of the dresses except the one that was too big.

I'm a size 14 and a total goth but she made me consider buying the yellow dress 😂.

I do like her as a person, this was an improvement on her recent content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute mess.
Omfg 😳 WHY did she ever think that was a suitable photo for a grid post?! Maybe the brand thought all attention is good attention?! That’s the position I have to get in to check my mirena coil 🤣🙈 sorry TMI but we’re all friends here ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the floral one is lovely and she looks great in it. It suits & fits her but at £34 & a side zip I can’t be influenced 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute mess.
She’s the gift that keeps on giving

I enjoyed that haul, really liked the pink polka dot dress. I like yours at the moment, they’ve got some quite nice clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Either she has invested in a poppy Adams mirror (one where is magically makes you appear 4 sizes smaller than you are) or she definitely has 100% lost weight. Some of those dresses looked great 😊

Reactions: 4
She did look a lot better than in those SS dresses the other day, but I find it hard to believe she’s a 24. If she is why did she order one of the dresses in a 26/28?
I've bought dresses from Yours in the past and I always have to size down at least one size especially in shirred dresses ! I've a version of the yellow shirred dress in a red and I could really have gone down 2 sizes in it but it stopped at a 16 !

She's at least a 26 !!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.