Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up in the night with the shits šŸ¤£ fucks sake this content šŸ˜‚

She strikes me as the sort of person who eats and drinks out of date tit and probably gave herself mild food poisoning šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck is that new grid post? The woman has no self respect! No one needs to see you reaching for your yeasty fanny, pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that post supposed to be the anti-chub rub #ad or a reenactment of last nights ā€œwoke up the the runsā€ episode?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh god, I actually like that navy dress on her. Please tell me others agree and Iā€™m not losing my sense of style!

Reactions: 9
I like the first dress and the navy one donā€™t shoot me. And if I was going to get them I would find them myself on the website not swipe up to line her fat pockets šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I like the first 2, not the navy one, my mother likes the gingham... she needs to pre record cause its taking too long and she's talking too much tit. I got stuff to do šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I think in all honesty, theyā€™re a big improvement on her previous hauls, I think theyā€™re all quite flattering.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.